How much tension with PMP?

Previous topic - Next topic

MacMathuna

How much tension are ya'll using with the PMP?

I'm especially looking to hear from people who have had success with this device.  
27 yr/o
Symptoms presented August 20, 2019
Slight bend to the left and down
downward hinging
distal hourglassing
loss of sensation

McQueen

Hi

I slowly increased over about a month or so from 200/400, until I got used to it, then tried to keep it as about 600 min to 900 max. Never went above the 900 (2nd ring) from the base

Cheers
Peyronie Symptoms since 2016

45 degree bend to the left, corrected, but upward curve of 40 developed whilst under traction.

Soft lump opposite curve

VED, Taladafil, Ubiquinol, DMSO + Iodine + Paba, L Citrulline, Black Seed Oil & MSM

MacMathuna

Ok, wow!

I'm barely able to manage 200. Like the 5th ring from the base is only partially covered, so I'm not even sure if I'm getting 200. I'm already stretched to my erect length though. I'm afraid about pushing it much further 'cause I don't want to further injure my penis. :/

At this level of tension sometimes there's pain if I change the angle of the hinges too suddenly (since there's more tension when the hinges are angled directly away from your body than when they're angled up or down). It just feels like more tension is not a good idea, but I'm still under the recommended tension, so I'm perplexed as to what I should do. I guess I can just build up to it.

27 yr/o
Symptoms presented August 20, 2019
Slight bend to the left and down
downward hinging
distal hourglassing
loss of sensation