Measure

Previous topic - Next topic

helpme128

Hey guys how can i measure my curve at home Accurate
Please any tips or tools
19 years old unsure of peyronies or congenital curve
Asking for ultrasound 23 june 2020

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

helpme128

I do not see anything stating how to measure  

TonySa

I'd search forum for hawk and measurement.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

helpme128

TonySa

From the guide:

It is critical to establish a baseline - There are few times where a subjective impression is less reliable than when a stressed man is looking at his penis for signs of improvement or further damage.  That is why it is critical to get objective baseline measurements.  For now, just trust me on the best way to do this.  First Get a BPSFL measurement (just mouse over the abbreviation).  If you get natural erections then measure your erect girth at 2 points on the shaft that are easy to duplicate the next time.  I recommend right behind the head and at the base.  As an alternative, you can go for the largest and smallest diameter spot if you choose.  Now try to measure your angle of bend with a protractor (you can print one online) or by photo or even tracing the bend on paper.  Write these measurements down! These measurements are critical and will tell you if Peyronies is advancing or if you are recovering ground.  Otherwise, it is just a guess if a treatment is slowly working.  

doobie3

hey,

I found using protractors really annoying, so I found this app on the gogle playstore which you can use: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.dirkfarin.imagemeter&hl=en_US

You just take a picture while erect and then draw out lines required and it measures the angle on screen!

Another App I liked (before they out in a 25 measurements limit) was this goniometer one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scriptlanes.goniometer&hl=en_US

Finally, this website (https://sharpscalpel.com/curvature/) has pictures posted from someone that has models showing curvatures. Just use a photoblend app to overlay on top of a picture you took while erect to estimate.
Here's a photoblend app that I use when I try this method: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blueshieldapps.photoblend&hl=en_US

Good luck!

22 yrs old - first noticed peyronies in June 2018, 30-35 degree curve, April 2020 - Consulted Dr. Ronald Suh - Advised against Xiaflex - Currently using Restorex Device

helpme128

Thank you doobie ill get to it

helpme128

Okay tony But my urologist is 100 procent sure she says its congenital but still i forced her to do a ultrasound wich next week i have appointment for the ultra sound so then i know for sure
But its still good to know my curve because if its below 30 degrees i prob wont do anything about it
But according to a picture i took and showed my urologist she says its a 40-45 degree curve thats why i want to measure cause then i will prob do the nesbit procedure  

TonySa

I wouldn't rush into surgery regardless of the curve until you've given it a try w intercourse.  It may not be a problem at all, and in the right position a curve can be advantageous directly stimulating your partners errogenous zones.

TonySa

If you post a picture, someone may be able to superimpose a projector to see the angle.

helpme128

Okay thank you all for the replies
I used the photoblend app and on there its about a 28-29 degree curvature so if its accurate than im good

doobie3

@helpme128

Congratulations-ish! you're under the 30 degree mark that my doc said was where some people start facing difficulties. In the meantime, I'd recommend you continue taking measurements over the next few months to see if your curve is progressing. Also, try using the first app I linked too, I think that gives you a very accurate number as compared to the photoblend technique.

Good luck!
22 yrs old - first noticed peyronies in June 2018, 30-35 degree curve, April 2020 - Consulted Dr. Ronald Suh - Advised against Xiaflex - Currently using Restorex Device

helpme128

Thanks to all who replied i will pray for you all

LWillisjr

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History