Apollo Power Stroker is helping dissolve plaque and channel blood

Previous topic - Next topic

ApolloMachine

Hi everyone, I signed up for this post after about 2 years of occasional lurking. I have found something which helped me more than any other method that I read up here (except meds but I never made it through the uro waiting lists).

I'll get straight to the point : I bought the Apollo Power Stroker as a sex toy but it turned out to help a lot with blood flow and plaque.

About my condition : I'm 26yo and have had mild peyronie for 2 years with scarring on the left side and an upward bend of maybe 20 degrees. I tried heating pads, stretching, massaging, pumps. The pumps helped with blood flow but did nothing for the plaque. My condition had stabilized and I had accepted the relative loss of girth.

I don't get paid by the manufacturer, but let me tell you what it does. If you can manage to stick it in (with lube of course), then all you have to do is activate the 20 vibrations and basically auto-massage your plaque for an hour if you want. And the icing on the cake is that the way it's made, you can create suction at the tip. So, in 2 weeks, I've already noticed a difference in girth, especially the tip, and the plaque feels different, even the scarred tissue seems "fuller".

I guess this connects to the infamous post about the Sonic toothbrush. I even bought one at some point. It fails because it's too focused on a tiny part (and also too strong right against tissue). This is a similar idea, but different in application because it actually wraps around your shaft, vibrates and creates suction. You get massage and blood pump in one.

I guess this post is for you if you don't really have anything to lose except 100$ for a pretty good sex toy that can contribute to progress. Take note that if you have ED then this whole technique will probably not work.

I'll come back around if you have questions.

This is the product (I don't endorse this specific page and sorry if I can't post direct links, you can remove it mods).

https://theenhancedmale.com/products/apollo-power-stroker-male-masturbator-by-cal-exotics

I felt happy knowing I would make an account and come back to this community I've been lurking techniques from for 2 years haha. Now here's my contribution to rid us of this most unpleasant of predicaments. Take care.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions