Does anyone know if ESL40 still delivers?

Previous topic - Next topic

Ehiz

Hi all,

The last time I checked, some forum members laid some complaints that they had not received their ESL40 extenders months after ordering (that was like early this year). I was just wondering if anyone has an idea if delivery is now back to normal.

Thank you.  
20s
Year of Onset - 2012
Bend to the left and downward with pain. Suspected erectile dysfunction.
Currently on coq10 and acetyl l carnitine.
Have limited access to good doctors in my country.

Ehiz

20s
Year of Onset - 2012

TonySa

I've heard of it taking awhile but always delivered.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Ehiz

Quote from: TonySa on June 22, 2020, 10:25:13 PM
I've heard of it taking awhile but always delivered.

Thanks for the info TonySa.
20s
Year of Onset - 2012

Ajvine

Bought it on April still waiting on mine. I ve sent them multiple emails as I paid 10 extra to get immediate shipping. So I feel I lost those $10. Hopefully not the whole purchase
28 yo. Diagnosed March 13th 2020 by Dr Hakim. Prescribed Sildenafil 20 mg before sex, will have Doppler ultrasound on July 25th. ESL 40 on the way and looking to get an affordable VED. Some pain during erections, slight hourglassing.

Ehiz

Quote from: Ajvine on June 24, 2020, 02:10:41 PM
Bought it on April still waiting on mine. I ve sent them multiple emails as I paid 10 extra to get immediate shipping. So I feel I lost those $10. Hopefully not the whole purchase

Woah thanks for letting me know this Ajvine. I actually thought their delivery would  be back to normal because some forum members still recommend them. Glad I asked because I just dodged a bullet. I guess this problem started with the COVID-19 pandemic since you've been waiting since April.  
20s
Year of Onset - 2012

outlawdirt

My doctor had me on this device when I started my treatment.  When I needed a replacement he said the person who owned the company had died and I could no longer get it.  

TonySa

Thanks guys, certainly won't recommend it anymore unless I hear they start shipping again.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Ehiz

Thanks for the info guys. I guess there goes my chance of getting a cheap traction device.
20s
Year of Onset - 2012

TonySa

There are some inexpensive knock-offs on alibaba express and amazon.