Having trouble engorging in SomaCorrect and discomfort scrotum

Previous topic - Next topic

EveningAnxiety

Just received my SomaCorrect, and have been trying to use it the past few days.
The instructions say to pump 3 times then wait 5 to 10 seconds, then repeat until engorged.
But it's like nothing much happens. Maybe I'm having trouble creating a vacuum.

However, if I press it against the scrotum to create a seal, I start feeling pain from the vacuum on the underside at the base of the penis(my Peyronies Disease pain is on the left top side right below the glans).
I've read about the discomfort some feel, but it starts hurting down there pretty early and I feel it for a while after pumping. Is that a reason for concern? Because if so, I have no idea what to do.
I would say I've reached at most a 40% erection in both the B and C cylinder.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Monty

Hi, you need to use plenty of lube gel the length and around your glans, i tend to push the pump end towards me so it helps to make a seal, once you have a seal and you pump you should see your penis start to expand, dont over do it.
i have being using the Soma unit for over 2 years now, think its great.

71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

bustedchubb

I just started using mine about 2 weeks ago, and it is tricky to get a good seal at first.  Definitely don't over do it.  Oldman protocol is 20%, 30%, and 50% erection cycle.  Your first couple of weeks i would stick to 30-40% max to get your business use to it.  it is a great product.  I've seen some sunken in areas begin to pull back out.  Main hourglass and curves not improved yet, but it takes a lot of time an patience from all accounts.
45 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, lost length and girth.

Underwent Plication with Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL on 6/17/2021. Fully recovered with no complications.