Gradual, slow onset ?

Previous topic - Next topic

2young4this

Hello everyone, I am 24 years old. Peyronies Disease came into my awareness through some random reading on the internet like a year ago.

This year, approximately 3-4 months ago I did some jelqing before shaving in the tub (like 5-10 minutes). I did those before just as kind of a massage when lubricated with soap in the shower or tub to kinda push some blood in my penis for better erection as I thought it was a healthy thing to do. The next two days my penis felt a bit sore I remember. No apparent discoloration, hematomas, swelling or any change of shape or size occurred. I also tend to get nightly erections and sleep on my stomach a lot.

After about 2 months I started noticing kind of a discomfort in the area left side under glans, there is a little little dent and a bump afterwards towards the glans (does not feel like a hard plaque). But it does not look particularly natural. My flaccid/semi-erect penis tends to bend to the left side. The bump I suppose is normal, however the hourglass shape dent (only on the left side) definately does not look normal. When erect, I do not get any pain and the shaft fills up completely and the hourglass dent is gone.

Uro said basically that because I don't have any palpable plaque, I do not have Peyronies Disease. He was young and it was apparent that for him Peyronies Disease = bending due to plaque scarring.

Questions for anyone kind enough to read through this:
Which traction position is in your opinion the best for a injury/accumulated damage in the left side about 1 cm/0.5 inch under the glans?
Does it sound real I could injure myself during the jelqing or nightly erections? Would a plaque form months after supposed injury without any swelling, coloration etc., or right away?
Has anyone had similar symptoms before his plaque formed? (0 pain coming from erection, discomfort/pain during flaccid, flacid/semi-erect bend, hourglassing on one side, "normal" erect size)
How was your slow onset of Peyronies Disease? Did you just one day wake up to a bent penis and a palpable plaque? Or did it start really slow but progressed into a plaque later?
Is a plaque on the side under glans common?
Does anyone know whether doppler ultrasound is able to detect a plaque before it forms? Basically is there a point in getting one on the dent area that would tell me I do/don't have Peyronies Disease?

I guess I will be able to tell with time what is going on as these symptoms progress or hopefully regress. At this moment I am on vit. E, L-carnitin, silymarin, ginkgo, topical diclofenac natricum 1% and detralex (vein supplementation).
I am doing gentle traction as per Neo. I will also delete all carbs from my already low carb diet.
I also took my erect measurements and drew a outline on paper to monitor any bending or shape change.

Hope I will be okay, I am very scared and frightened. Will keep this thread updated.

TL;DR: Concerned about Peyronies Disease creeping up on me, symptoms: discomfort/pain during flaccid in dent and glans region, flaccid/semi-erect bend, hourglassing on one side, "normal" erect size with 0 pain coming from erection itself.

Big THANK YOU to anyone willing to give his opinion on any of these questions I have a got.
24 yo. healthy individual with soft indentation in left side 1 cm under the glans, denting and 15° bending in the flaccid/semi-erect state and pain in the indentation area.

vit. E, silymarin, ginkgo, l-carnitin, heat, traction, keto, 20 hr fasting

Cabby

I'm new to this forum and have similar issues bend in flacid state and pain in my glans and a cold glans at times. I've been referred but its gonna take forever due to covid delays. I think the main thing to worry is about is bending when erect which you dont have .
39 been noticing pain and curvature to the left and maybe a little upwards for around 6 months. Pain is most days now . Taking vitamin e and arginine daily.

2young4this

Hello friend, thank you for your reply.

It seems that this could be some kind of damage that could lead to the development of Peyronies Disease later. Do you know of any damage that happened to you? I myself did masturbate in flaccid/semi-erect state a lot, also sometimes I almost orgasmed in such state. I realize now that is a big no no. Baffling to me that this is not talked about.

A lot of people report similar symptoms, some stop posting or post that they recovered, some develop Peyronies Disease. What I am most interested in is if there is someone who had same symptoms, did everything possible to reverse any Peyronies Disease onset but developed plaque(s) anyway. I suppose that someone who reversed the condition in acute, early stage would probably not check the forum anymore.
24 yo. healthy individual with soft indentation in left side 1 cm under the glans, denting and 15° bending in the flaccid/semi-erect state and pain in the indentation area.

vit. E, silymarin, ginkgo, l-carnitin, heat, traction, keto, 20 hr fasting

Cabby

About a month ago I had a sharp horrible pain whilst masturbating and about 6 months ago whilst a lady was on top I heard a snapping sound but no immediate pain or bruising so didn't think much of it but it's possible I could have fracture.  This forum is great for advice but it's also increased my anxiety as to what is wrong with my penis I'm even more confused just waiting to see a urologist . And true many people recover from whatever they have but most dont post success stories  .
39 been noticing pain and curvature to the left and maybe a little upwards for around 6 months. Pain is most days now . Taking vitamin e and arginine daily.

LWillisjr

Jelqing is bad. Many have come here for help after jelqing injuries

I believe traction is good, and is not necessary to try to do bending and traction together. Although I have seen a traction device that will do both. It could be a marketing thing, I'm not convinced it is any better.

Plaque doesn't always form right away, it can happen weeks after the initial injury.

For wahtever reason, it seems that plaque most often forms along the top side (Dorsal) of the penis. But in theory can be anywhere.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History