Does peyroniesfoum.net have any Professionals working with implants on board?

Previous topic - Next topic

melting

Just wondering.. IF...then should they disclose that especially when profiting directly or indirectly when posting about them? (what's the law in the US?)
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

Hawk

I am not sure I completely understand your post but -

No one running or moderating this forum are medical professionals
We accept no money, favors or gifts from medical professionals
This forum has been totally funded out of my pocket for its entire 16-year existence.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

melting

Thx for the answer!
No attack on you or the webmasters.(great forum obviously)

Over the years I noticed on forums people of certain professions or products promoting it without openly declaring.
Often without moderators knowing. I have no evidence about any of this on this forum though! Just wondered.. ;)

Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

Hawk

Melting, I viewed it as an honest question that was very appropriate to ask, and that deserved an honest answer and discussion.  In fact, I welcome and appreciate the chance to clarify our position to those that have not been here long enough to fully understand our founding principles. I was just not certain I exactly understood the question.  

No forum that accepts money or in which those running the forum stand to make a financial gain with one option over another can ever give objective support.  We were founded precisely because we found the same thing you have with all other existing forums and were determined to launch a forum that was truly run by patients for patients.

We welcome professionals but require them to make their position clear and offer them no protection from open debate or any other special status.  
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Frank55

And just to make sure this is clear Hawk - I certainly appreciate this board. Many thanks!

I don't think that is acknowledged often enough. Excellent to have a resource that is not "agenda-driven."
Single and 58 yrs. old - first peyronies symptoms Fall 2015
Had grafting surgery by Franklin Kuehhas in June 2016 - complete failure
Borderline ED possible but not taking drugs, shots or using VED
Now evaluating options for next step