Medical Grade VED Review

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

Just wanted to let you guys know after using a sex shop VED one and off for the past year I finally purchased a medical grade one with 3 cylinders.

After my first use I definitely can notice the difference. The different cylinders do make a difference, the smaller cylinder allows my penis to engorge straight and in the larger cylinders pumping feels more natural and comfortable.

I had to save up to buy this but I definitely urge people out there who are able to afford it or to even make their own with diff cylinder sizes to do so.

My next goal is to purchase a RestoreX

With the right combination of treatments we can conquer this disease together!
JJ
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Monty

Well done JJ, take it easy to start with, soon be going straight again.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Pfract

Thank you for sharing jj21 !!

jj21

Thanks guys, hope you're both doing well!
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).