People who had surgery with Kuehhas. Is there anyone else?

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack1909

After seeing some guys complaining about Kuehhas surgery, I decided to check how some Italian i have been in contact with are now. Well, the first two told me they have ED issues. Waiting for others and I feel there s something big behind all this, so far it's kind of fishy. I think it might be useful to gather some data.  
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

kusher

Everybody has an opinion regarding kuehhas. For me, am not sure tho, but I believe that some written successful stories are lies by fake accounts.

I went to kuehhas cuz I read many successful stories. However the result I got does not reflect what I read on this forum.

Kuehhas surgery made my penis straight, but it destroyed the penis expansion mechanism. With normal erection and surgery, when u get erection, u get blood on both side and the result is 1 solid penis being strong on both sides right and left.

The result i got is a straight penis and strong right side and weak left side. This causes one to feel extreme penile instability. Like imagine having 1 leg, theoretically u can still walk but it is uncomfortable and hard.

Based on my personal experience, the complications I got from stage surgery are narrowing, hinging, thinning, instability and non absorbable suture.

I went for check up with world class surgeons, the response I got is ( a nesbit surgery was performed on u, and the surgeon tied the sutures very tightly and hence ur narrowoing and thinning compliant ).

Kuehhas patients, please hop in and share your experience.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Jack1909

I helped many Italians who went to him and they are not fake. I'm trying to contact them back. Anyway I have the same instability you say as my left side doesn't work anymore.  
31 yrs old

Frank55

Jack - you know my story. I too find it odd that so many Kuehhas patients are now reporting failure on this forum. It was previously just the opposite.

I'm wondering if there are any lawsuits against Kuehhas in Europe. It would only be a matter of time before that would happen if in fact his surgical results are consistently poor.

Let us know what you find out from the other patients.
Single and 58 yrs. old - first peyronies symptoms Fall 2015
Had grafting surgery by Franklin Kuehhas in June 2016 - complete failure
Borderline ED possible but not taking drugs, shots or using VED
Now evaluating options for next step

peter123

Quote from: Frank55 on June 18, 2020, 06:39:31 AM
Jack - you know my story. I too find it odd that so many Kuehhas patients are now reporting failure on this forum. It was previously just the opposite.

I'm wondering if there are any lawsuits against Kuehhas in Europe. It would only be a matter of time before that would happen if in fact his surgical results are consistently poor.

Let us know what you find out from the other patients.

On Youtube in the comment section people are hitting on him as well. He is one of those German cuck surgeons who have zero empathy and interest in actually helping you. I have seen many of them, they are incredibly arrogant and you can smell it miles away
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR REPEATED RULE VIOLATIONS He never had Peyronies Disease but has body dysmorphia and his pastime was to attack all treatments, medical resources, and opinions.

kusher

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

mst

I have heard from one member there was/is a trail against that "Stage" founder. That member was called Damned but I don't know if he is still active here.

People should forget about the Stage and choose surgeons from US, where penile reconstruction surgeries are the most advanced and give very good result without any complications and the effect is stable.

The most safe surgery in my opinion provides dr Gelman, Orange County, LA. Why? Because of his statistics and success rate that you can ask him about. I had failed surgery elsewhere. I was afraid if redo surgery would worse my erections/nerves etc. etc. because my first surgeon always told me (and he was wrong) that with redo surgery I have big chance for worsen erection/hematoma/problems with ejaculations etc.

But I had redo surgery with dr Gelman and my erections are stronger than ever before. I haven't had any hematoma, numbness (even a day after the surgery), any pain and swelling.

you can find on this forum what doctors from US think about the Stage. marketing product.

There is another member who have had 2 failed surgeries with Kuehhas. Dr Gelman fixed all his problems and he is happy Man as I know.  

kusher

soxora

Hey kusher, thats really hard to read Man. Kuehhas seemed like a good option, but you obviously got a really bad outcome. I wish you can fix that someday.

But Its hard to be so sure that everyone of those 21 members were lying. One of them posted pictures! Have you seen the ArtDude postop? But he went through stage with egydio.

Your problem is with kuehhas or stage? Or both? If you were choosing now, would go stage with egydio? Because as the article Said, stage is Just a modified nesbit. Modified nesbits have been here for a while now, theres even American articles that follow 99% the same procedure as stage (3x2mm small excisions etc), the only real difference was the name.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

kusher

Am F^@$!ng tired of writing bad stuff about kuehhas. Even though he harmed me and placed non absorbable suture on my penis without my consent, I was raised not to harm anyone verbally or physically. It is better for ppl to try the stage surgery by themselves and decide wt is gd and wt is bad.

soxora

Yeah, It probably will be better for you. But I do understand your point about him. I literally read ALL posts mentioning his name or stage and i could only manage to find a handful of guys that had Erectile Dysfunction after that, maybe posts since 2014. People here say that he performs that stage surgery daily. Well, If in 6 years, doing 200 hundred surgeries like this per year and considering what you are saying (everyone here isnlying about sucessful surgeries). Theres probably more then 1,200 guys that want to kill that man. I wonder, Where are these guys? Are kuehhas lying about daily/weekly surgeries? Thats something i guess we will never know, but does sound like conspiracy.

And the fact that modified nesbit has been around for at least 10 years and have a bunch of articles about it proving how Its safer then other methods, and these modified nesbit are the same thing that Stage (for real, i can send you links for articles, Ive read at least  5 of them, including the stage one, and they are ALL the same, stage is Just a fancy name), Its really hard to believe theyre all lying.

I Just cant understand how kuehhas did such a bad work with you and other 2 members and got it right with other 21 members from the same place. Thats so f'~c<+d up. And Egydio telling you that you didnt get stage, but nesbit, thats really messed up.

I mean, If theyre all lying, we have not much more options. Kuehhas and Egydio are probably the most dedicated doctors when the subject is penile Curvature. And now we have that mst Guy spreading about gelman, and the cycle goes again i think

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Jack1909

I would like to get involved in any trial against Kuehhas, but I think it's going to nothing. A trial against doctors are hard everywhere and international ones must be nearly impossible.  
31 yrs old

kusher

Writing bad stuff about kuehhas makes me feel bad as I dont like to harm someone who chose medicine to help ppl. But the truth is that kuehhas really performed nesbit on my penis while saying that he gna perform stage. I got ed on my left side and non absorbable suture. My ed is more severe where the stitch is. It really chokes the penis making it unstable.

I dont know why he does this to me? I went through surgery, followed his guidance, paid money, gave him gifts post op. I came in peace to him and this wt he does to me? Where the professionalism at?

Jack u can sue the doctor, maybe u get money, maybe they stop his practice etc....  but u wont get ur dick back. This is y am demotivated to take any step