Want to start using DSMO what should I know?

Previous topic - Next topic

theone45

I want to start applying DSMO.

What exactly should I know before starting.

I know to use a 70/30 mix or lower.

Am I suppose to be mixing something else with it like caster oil?

Thanks.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Be sure to research thoroughly before jumping in as one can cause damage w DMSO.  As well, I'd be sure to add more thoroughly researched treatment approaches w more successful track records (both research and anecdotal evidence).
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Mr man

I started DMSO. 60/40 mix DMSO/castor oil. It immediately went to the lumps. They began hurting. Pain is normally not a good sign, but not one to give up. I (stupidly) continued 3-4 treatments. Made traction therapy worse. Finally came to my sesors and stopped. Took about 4 days to recover. Thankfully no lasting damage done.

I went back to the guy who suggested it. He said he used a small amount of DMSO on the skin. Soaked castor oil in cotton buds, rested it in the affected area. This would equate a mix of 5/95. So well low of the concentrations I used.

He also placed a heat lamp on top. Left it for 30 mins to 1 hour daily.  Swears by this treatment.

I haven't tried because traction alone is having a positive affect, and consumes much time.

If you do try. Please let me know how it goes? Good luck
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.