Nesbit procedure question

Previous topic - Next topic

helpme128

Hey guys i was wondering if the nesbit procedure stops the loss of lenght
I know the surgery it self makes you lose lengt but i mean losing lenght from peyronies
19 years old unsure of peyronies or congenital curve
Asking for ultrasound 23 june 2020

Mr man

Nesbitt procedure should only be performed at the chronic stage. When the disease has settled, and symptoms have stopped. Therefore, it does not in itself stop the progression of the disease. Any good urologist surgeon will tell you they will not perform the procedure untill symptoms are stable for at least 3 months and not before 12 months from when symptoms began. Short answer is nesbitt cannot be used to stop the progression of the disease. I know this because I am a patient about to have nesbitt. Have been through all this with my surgeon.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

Mr man

Honestly, start traction asap. Potaba works for me to stop the progression of the disease
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.