Did I do any damage?

Previous topic - Next topic

Asdf1234

Hello, I wonder if someone knows anything about this.

About 5 years ago I read that blocking ejaculation made you stronger and something to do with Taoism? Like an idiot I thought I'd try it and upon ejaculation I squeezed my penis as hard as I could to stop it coming out. I held this for like a minute after. I can't remember if I felt any pain but remember it feeling pretty weird. After this I'm sure I noticed when I ejaculated it wasn't as strong or as much coming out and also I noticed a slight change in erections. Fast forward 5 years to today and I now can't get erect standing up, no spontaneous elections, big decrease in sex drive and ejaculations reduced. And the congenital bend on my penis seems to be getting slightly worse and penis not as pliable and feels like skin is slightly inflamed with perhaps dents in penis. Penis feels a bit dead and detached from body.

I am trying to pinpoint if I have caused this myself. Could this have caused any damage? I have Read that the semen would simply back up and simply go into the bladder? Then other places are saying that it is dangerous and should never do it. I have a repeat Doppler on Tuesday to confirm venous leak. I would maybe ask the consultant there but don't know if they would know the answer to this question?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

melting

Pelvic Floor. Probably chronically tense.
Relax it, stretch it, balance it. You can find a lot about it on the web. There are also physiotherapists who might help.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

Jillvalen

Quite interesting for us to get details on this yet available in this period.