Help with my symptoms please..

Previous topic - Next topic

Floydsoul1

Do the Peyronie plaque occur where injury took place or can occur anywhere?I know I injured my penis at the base of penis but the curve happens at the middle of the shaft.I noticed it next day after injury and still don't know if it was before the injury took place.Theres no lump or painful erections either.I also have some pain in pubis and groin area.

I am 16 years old and the injury took place 2 months ago.Sorry for my bad English.It is not my first language
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Mr man

Quote from: Floydsoul1 on June 04, 2020, 12:33:36 PM
Do the Peyronie plaque occur where injury took place or can occur anywhere?I know I injured my penis at the base of penis but the curve happens at the middle of the shaft.I noticed it next day after injury and still don't know if it was before the injury took place.Theres no lump or painful erections either.I also have some pain in pubis and groin area.

I am 16 years old and the injury took place 2 months ago.Sorry for my bad English.It is not my first language

Hello, as you injured your self only 2 months ago. I would try manual traction. Take your forefinger and thumb. Make n O shape. Use this to clamp below the head of your penis. Gently stretch your penis forward away from your body. Hold there for about 15 seconds then slowly return to start position. Repeat 3-4 times. This exercise takes about 3 minute. I did this after 3 months from my first injury. Its the only thing that worked for me.
If there is any pain. Stop... Do not do it. You may just have a bruise or internal bleeding. Your penis will need rest.
Your young. You have.a good chance to recover. But be warned there is no 1 size fits all cure for this disease. You have to experiment to find a cure for you. If manual traction does not work. There is plenty of other things you can try but traction seems to be the answer for most.
People do have success. You'll find a way.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

TonySa

Did you have the curve before your injury, or is it completely new since you're injury?  How severe is the curve?  These answers will help us tell you what may be going on.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Floydsoul1

I don't know.I never thought about checking it(my bad).but since the injury was at the base,why the penis curve starts at the middle of the shaft.theres no lump or pain either.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

If you always had the curve you have no worries-cogenital curves are common and do not worsen w time.  Just take care not to injure yourself again.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.