Loss of sensation/sperm volume

Previous topic - Next topic

SDP

I got my Peyronies Disease when I got too close to jets in a hot tub about 7 yr. ago. The calcium is on the top of my penis and caused a slight bend. I haven't experienced any discomfort during sex and not much difficulty getting an erection, however, there I have lost almost all the enjoyment of climax because very few contractions and not much sperm volume.  I thought it may help to see if sperm volume/contractions improved if I didn't masturbate for a long time, so I did it the other night for the first time after 4 months. There was some add'l volume, but not very much pleasure. Since there hasn't been any pain, I decided against surgery.

My thinking was that if the volume could be increased by taking supplements, such as Zinc and Prostate and Virility supplement (GNC), it would help with volume and therefore improved erectile contractions, but my assumption not correct.

My testosterone has been slightly above normal, so my doctor refused to give my a prescription for it because she said it's too dangerous.

I tried a VED and Kegel Excercises, and Verapamil, but didn't help..

Has anyone else experienced loss of sensation and/or low sperm volume as a result of their peyronie's? If so, have any treatments helped, and what were they?
Onset 2012
60 degree bend upwards - will post update after next doctor visit

jan.schaller1958

Peyroines can cause a loss of sensation anywhere in the penis. It's a known effect of the disease. But, everyone's Peyroines is different so it's not happening in every case. (I  fortunately didn't experience it, nor Erectile Dysfunction, which it causes.) I experienced shortening and curvature. At first I got hour glassing, but that resolved on its own. I think the worst is loss of length and girth.  
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR RULE VIOLATIONS