Short frenulum surgery

Previous topic - Next topic

ivan99

Hello,I have one question which cause me a stress and anxiety last 2 months. Before 7 months i have a simple surgery for short frenulum. After that surgery i got a slightly larger scar that normally left from this surgery and a indentation/dent when iam erect. Also whem iam in semi-erect or flaccid sometimes i have obvious curve to the left that i can face the wall and piss in the toilet.When iam erect i dont have a curved just a slight to the left but very little.

I go to my urologist and i talk with the best urologists here in my Country and they tell me that i dont have to worry and that indentation that forms when iam erect is because of when he did the surgery he did it tight.

My worries is that i can get Peyronies disease with sex acts. Because i read that Peyronies is caused by injuries or repeated traumas. And i wa worry that i can tear the scar or something like that and get that disease...

Iam only 20 years old and iam still a virgin. I want to have kids somedays and i dont want to get this disease.

Did you have some advice, and can you tell me is there a chance that i can get it in the future with sex acts.

Thank you.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Hi guy, as we've been saying on other threads, you're concerns are valid.  Unfortunately you had a side effect to the surgery, fortunately you don't have to worry about Peyronie's.  Go enjoy your healthy penis. If needed, check out some relaxation and self-stress reduction techniques.  😊
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

ivan99

Thank you, Tony for the  comments, have a nice day. 😊
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions