Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to J Francois Eid, MD - Directly answering member questions in the "Medical Professionals" section below the Treatment boards.
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,17819.0.html

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Short frenulum surgery  (Read 722 times)

ivan99

• Voting Member
Short frenulum surgery
« on: May 30, 2020, 04:40:53 PM »

Hello,I have one question which cause me a stress and anxiety last 2 months. Before 7 months i have a simple surgery for short frenulum. After that surgery i got a slightly larger scar that normally left from this surgery and a indentation/dent when iam erect. Also whem iam in semi-erect or flaccid sometimes i have obvious curve to the left that i can face the wall and piss in the toilet.When iam erect i dont have a curved just a slight to the left but very little.

I go to my urologist and i talk with the best urologists here in my Country and they tell me that i dont have to worry and that indentation that forms when iam erect is because of when he did the surgery he did it tight.

My worries is that i can get Peyronies disease with sex acts. Because i read that Peyronies is caused by injuries or repeated traumas. And i wa worry that i can tear the scar or something like that and get that disease...

Iam only 20 years old and iam still a virgin. I want to have kids somedays and i dont want to get this disease.

Did you have some advice, and can you tell me is there a chance that i can get it in the future with sex acts.

Thank you.

TonySa

• Major Contributor
Re: Short frenulum surgery
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 08:32:28 PM »

Hi guy, as we’ve been saying on other threads, you’re concerns are valid.  Unfortunately you had a side effect to the surgery, fortunately you don’t have to worry about Peyronie’s.  Go enjoy your healthy penis. If needed, check out some relaxation and self-stress reduction techniques.  😊
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

ivan99

• Voting Member
Re: Short frenulum surgery
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 05:08:02 AM »

Thank you, Tony for the  comments, have a nice day. 😊
Pages: [1]   Go Up