Traction problem

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello,
I have bought the Andropeyronie Traction Device a while ago to fix my bend and pain, but it keeps slipping out and I can't wear it good. Even if i put the noose very tight it starts to slip out.

I use a silicone ring for under my glans that came with the comfort set. Maybe I need an alternative for that?

Does anyone here knows how I can fix this problem or tell me how they have fixed this, maybe by using different cloth etc... I dont know

I would appreciate it!
Curve: 35°
Traction, heat, pelvic floor exercises, L-citrulline

Mr man

Hello,
Yes... I had the same problem. Here is my fix. After placing your penis into the first part. That being the circular. P plastic with the rods attached. Put an elastic band over the 2 rods. This creates an elastic bridge between the 2 rods. Now place your penis above the bridge. The elastic bridge is now underneath you penis.
Fit the remaining andropeyronie device. That being the plastic rod 'cap'. And the strap that is attached to the cap/end. Fit the strap as you would normally on you penis. Now slide the elastic band forward along the rods. Over the strap ends. You are now using elastic bridge to hold down the strap ends. This prevents the straps from popping out of there slips. Hope that makes sense?

When fitting the device. I also install a cheap small washing up sponge. Between the device and underside of my penis. Makes it so much more comfortable to wear.  
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

Thanks for your help, I'll try this!

Just to be clear, my penis slips out the device, the strap itself doesn't slip out of the device, but I think that's what you meant? (my english is not that good)

But anyways thanks and I'll try it  

Mr man

Quote from: 1234 on June 19, 2020, 06:03:02 AM
Thanks for your help, I'll try this!

Just to be clear, my penis slips out the device, the strap itself doesn't slip out of the device, but I think that's what you meant? (my english is not that good)

But anyways thanks and I'll try it

Oh. I see... The sponge under penis below the strap. Would make the strap fit a little tighter. I bought a pack of 10 washing up spanges for 99p. Peel of the scourer bit. Works well.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.