Advice on VED Model please!

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

I'm looking at purchasing the following 3 cylinder VED:

https://endopersonalcare.com.au/products/the-somaerectstf-erectile-dysfunction-system

Would this be the most effective 3 cylinder VED? It comes with 3 cylinder inserts an is manual operated.

Thank you!
JJ
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

TonySa

Yes, it seems the most recommended if you can afford it. I used it and was impressed with the quality.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

jj21

Thanks Tony, I will definitely be purchasing it this week.

Did you see much improvement with it?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Monty

Hi JJ21, this is the unit i use, found it very good quality, easy to control the vacuum pressure, i also got the Soma XL cylinder due to my girth, so if you have large girth you should consider buying the XL cylinder.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

TonySa

Not sure, I was using multiple strategies at the time.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

jj21

Monty - thanks for that. Have you seen much improvement? The model comes with 3 cylinders is there an extra 4th Cylinder for greater girth ?

TonySa

Yes, you can purchase larger cylinders if needed.  If you're girth needs a larger cylinder you will be very popular!

jj21

Haha thanks for that guys. I think I should be okay, my girth has reduced significantly after peyronies :(

Monty

71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Monty

Yes you can get a XL cylinder which gives you upto 8 inch girth, also a XLL cylinder which gives you upto 10 inch length, so it just about cover all.