Nesbit operation after 4 months

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex83

Hi !

It has now been just over 4 months since I had a Nesbit operation for a congenital curvature of 45 degrees down and 20 degrees to the left.

The operation went well, except that it took me a very long time to recover.

Honestly in retrospect the operation was a success despite the fact that I accepted the circumcision and I regret it, otherwise I am delighted, sex is more convenient and I have no erectile dysfunction.

My penis is now curved 10-15 degrees downwards and 10-15 degrees to the left.

- So for those remaining curvatures I wanted to know if they were residual curvatures or if it could be due to swelling of the internal points?  Because I have had severe and persistent swelling.

- And I wanted to ask you, for those who have undergone this operation, when I am in erection and I take my penis out of my underwear it is quite painful because it is twisted on the spot and then straightens up again but it is painful, is this abnormal or
27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- 12/2022 : Surgery correction with Dr.Gelman US

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

TonySa

Congrats-It looks like a good outcome, but until the inflammation subsided you won't know the final outcome.  How much did your length change.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Alex83

27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

Alex83

Does stretching the penis help to deflate the internal stitches or is it the other way around?
27 yo

bricedu13

Alex83

27 yo