Is this semi-erect curved normal?

Previous topic - Next topic

ivan99

Because i read that when penis is curved when flaccid or semi-erect its call pre-early Peyronies.And iam very concerned about getting this condition in the future.

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Dressa

Mine looks like that when flaccid. Maybe not that sharp hourglassing but quite similar. I firar had the curve when erect and now also when flaccid

jj21

Mine is very similar to this as well. Happened after my condition started.

Do you have fully erect curve? or ED?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

ivan99

Hello, iam 20 years old and still a virgin. Before 7 months i got a litlle operation for short frenulum. I talk to many urologists and they tell me not to worried about Peyronie. But i want second opinion thats why iam here. I dont have Peyronie! Iam worried that i can get it. I dont have erectile dysfunction or pain. And i have a very little curve when fully erect.  

Dressa

Hi

Looks like hourglassing. Check it. Could be peyronies.

ivan99

I go to urologist and he tell me that i dont have peyronies. I have a narrowing/dent because of the short frenulum operation.  

Dressa

OK. Had surgery for short frenulum and it did not result in narrowing. How can frenulum surgery result in hourglassing?! It looks like a narrowing to me.  

ivan99

Because i have big scar left on my penis shaft and this cause a tight band under the scar.When iam full-erect i dont have hourglassing, and when iam flaccid too. Only when the head of the penis comes out of the foreskin like in the picture (semi-erect) . When iam fully erect everything is okey. I have a scar on the skin on my penis shaft, Peyronies is under the skin!

TonySa

If it's always looked like this it's probably just a normal variation.  Or, did it occur after the surgery, then it might be related to that.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

ivan99

It occur after the surgery.Because of the scar i have i think.  

Dressa

Sorry I do not understand your worries then. What are your worried about peyronies? And yes P is under the skin but I cannot understand how a simple frenoplasty surgery would result in hourglassing! The scar for a frenoplasty should not look like that.

ivan99

I have a big scar and thats why,when he did the surgery he did it tight, the scar collect more skin on one place and thats why under the scar forms a tight skin/band, I dont have hourglass when iam erect.

Dressa

Imho go back to the surgeon. A frenoplasty should NOT result in this! More likely to result in loose foreskin. My hourglassing fills out when erect but it is definitely caused by peyronies.

TonySa

If it happened after the surgery it must be do that scar tissue.  Good news at least it's not Peyronie's so shouldn't worsen.  Sounds like it works well so I'd be cautious about letting the surgeon doing any further repairs.  
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

ivan99

Yes, it happens after the surgery, i think its because of the scar on my penis. I have question guys, because i have stress and anxiety last month.. Is this condition that bad as it described on the internet. Iam only 20 years old and i just have simple surgery for short frenulum, the most common surgery for the penis, that milion of people have it. Iam very worried about what i read on the internet for Peyronies...Iam still a virgin, but i want to have children someday and normal life..  

TonySa

Please don't worry, surgery Sometimes have side effects and unfortunately you've had one.  Try to relax and enjoy your healthy penis!  You may want to look up some relaxation and stress reduction self techniques to help.