Penimaster Pro Long Term Problems

Previous topic - Next topic

McQueen

Has anyone had any semi permanent / permanent issues through using Penimaster Pro (or similar device) ?

The reasons for my questions are as follows:

I have previously used this to correct a left curve a couple of years ago, but during the course of this, my glans developed a white / lighter coloured ring. This still exists after a 18 month break in treatment ( I restarted approx 4 months ago to correct an upward curve.....)

From what I can work out, it appears to have been caused by a small part of the glans (the corona), although remaining in the sluice, must just be protruding / stretching out of the suction cup, causing a pressure point under tension.

Has anyone else experienced this ?

I have tried, using the suction hose, sucking more of the glans into the suction cup, BUT this causes the next issue...

When doing this, some of the frenulum is obviously being drawn into the suction cup a little more, causing the frenulum area to become considerably swollen. This swelling does go down over a short period of time, and in some case, travels down the shaft....

So, after a short break, and re applying the suction cup and using for the next 2 hour session, the same thing happens, and so on.

Am I worrying too much about this swelling in particular ? or has anyone suffered any permanent damage from this constant cycle of swelling etc.

I would be very interested in your thoughts / feedback

Cheers

Peyronie Symptoms since 2016

45 degree bend to the left, corrected, but upward curve of 40 developed whilst under traction.

Soft lump opposite curve

VED, Taladafil, Ubiquinol, DMSO + Iodine + Paba, L Citrulline, Black Seed Oil & MSM

bustedchubb

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, be very careful with swelling / inflammation in that area, it can lead to either meatal stenosis (narrowing of your inner pee-hole) or stricture development in the fossa navicularus (meatal urethera) just beneath it.    
45 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, lost length and girth.

Underwent Plication with Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL on 6/17/2021. Fully recovered with no complications.