Slight sting and ache

Previous topic - Next topic

Blake667

So while I'm waiting for my appointment date (June 3rd), I've been feeling a sharp/stinging/sore pain on my penis. It's strong enough to make me uncomfortable from time to time, but nothing super painful. It has persisted for about a week. Not sure why the pain started. Probably been "jerking the gherkin" too much. I was trying to feel any scar tissue or injury on it. Honestly, I'm not even sure what the damage (if any) is supposed to feel like. I've been making sure to keep pictures and curve measurements since the pain (nothing has changed from what I can tell). Something weird tho....whenever I walk, it tends to ache a bit more too. The veins also seem a little larger.

Man... it sucks waiting for this appointment. I just want to know if my curve is congenital or Peyronie's. I've never had pain like this before, so it's alarming.

Should I avoid erections while the pain persists? Take anything for inflammation?  
22 yrs old. Diagnosed as not having Peyronie's by two Uro (hands-on exam) Status: intermittent pain. One instance lasted 11 days begining May 16th. Second instance began 7/01/20 and ended 7/08/20. Curves approx. 30 degrees left (always existed

Idkman123

Hey man, I'm in exactly the same position. Your description fits mine. I'm on the start of day 4 from when it all started & it has yet to subside. If anything feel free to PM me if you want to talk about it  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Idkman123

My pain is exactly like your description & also hurts a bit more while walking. i only hurt when flaccid, don't experience pain when erect

Idkman123

This started four days ago when I was masturbating & lost sensitivity out of nowhere

Idkman123

My penis is also floppy when flaccid. This whole situation has me bugging out to be honest, sorry for spamming your post  

Blake667

Yeah, mine hurts most when flaccid as well....feels a bit tender too. Sucks that this had to happen now. I don't think I ever paid this much attention to my dick. I just want to see this Urologist already. The suspense is killing me.  
22 yrs old. Diagnosed as not having Peyronie's by two Uro (hands-on exam) Status: intermittent pain. One instance lasted 11 days begining May 16th. Second instance began 7/01/20 and ended 7/08/20. Curves approx. 30 degrees left (always existed

bustedchubb

When my case started in mid December, the pain was very much the same and lasted at that level for several months for me.  Definitely be patient with it and avoid any activity for at least a few weeks or longer if you are still having the ambient flaccid pain/discomfort.
45 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, lost length and girth.

Underwent Plication with Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL on 6/17/2021. Fully recovered with no complications.

Dressa

Is the curve upwards or downwards? Sharp curve?  

Blake667

It curves to the left gradually. It's approx. 25-30 degrees. I had this curvature my whole life, and it never gave me problems until now. I've restricted all weiner related activity for the time being. The worst part of this isn't pain, but the psychological loops of anxiety I keep running in any time I feel discomfort. With luck, my urologist won't be an doofus, and it'll be resolved by June 3rd.

dipelsip

Hey Blake. Im EXACTLY in the same situation. Congenital curve, same type of pain right now, etc. I think you did some little damage while checking ur penis curve, like pulling on it a bit weird to see the angle, etc.
Anyways, please relax. Even if it is damage, it doesnt mean you will get a bigger curve or other symptoms. Many men have peyronies plaques without clinical symptoms. So try to relax, its no point in stressing right now because you simply dont know. :) Thats what I tell myself, im kinda anxious too so I know where ur coming from! Keep us updated <3  

Idkman123

So just yesterday I went to a family doctor & he checked me out. He said there was nothing major & the only thing he noticed was that my balls move up and down quickly?? lmfao he told me to get an ultrasound & blood test which I'll probably be doing in the upcoming week sometime. How is your guys' pain? My pain is basically completely gone now (7 days after initial pain started). EXCEPT whenever I hit my dab pen or smoke weed. For some reason I get hard flaccid & pain after taking in THC which totally sucks because I usually smoke daily & love my flower  

Idkman123

Everything you've listed is exactly the same for me. Same age, same sided curve & degree of curve, exact symptoms & the same reason it all started (masturbation). There's not a single detail you wrote about that didn't match up to me which is crazy lol Hope your pain is also getting better & hope we both don't have this crap lol we're too young man

Blake667

Yeah, my pain subsided after about 11 days. I don't feel anything unusual nor see anything visibly wrong—no change in any curvature. I still feel like one my veins appear larger, but that might be my mind playing tricks on me. And we are too young for this nonsense, but maybe in the future, they'll invent some cure for this then we don't need to worry lol.  

Idkman123

That's funny you mention the vein thing lol that's the only thing throwing me off rn, I was telling myself I was overthinking too much. I haven't went to get my ultrasound or blood test yet. Hope all is well with you & your urologist appointment tmrw

Blake667

I had my appointment, and the urologist confirmed that I don't have Peyronies. Boy, that was a real relief after those two weeks of stress. He thinks that maybe I bruised it somehow, but he couldn't feel any plaques. That examination was quick tho (like 5-6 minutes tops)! Honestly, the overthinking and frantic research to learn more about this may have done more harm than good. I should've just taken it easy until the appointment, but this stuff is scary! The doc also told me about a surgery to correct the congenital curve....and I told him my dick better do a 90-degree turn before I consider slicing into it lol.

I hope your tests come back with good news! Try not to think about it too much.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Firebug1985

Blake667

Sure thing, Firebug. I'm still doing fine. I haven't experienced the same pain as I did when I made this post. I guess the only thing that changed is my attentiveness to my Disco stick. I've been keeping measurements on curvature/length since the pain (no changes I can discern). Even though the urologist said I don't have Peyronie's, I am thinking of getting a second opinion just in case. It's not that I don't trust the doc that examined me. Considering the frequency of misdiagnosis here in the US and how serious Peyronies is, I'd feel a lot more confident if another doctor verifies what the first one told me.

Update: Been feeling some intermittent pain since last night (July 2nd)....I don't know why. I think it's on the left side on penis (where the curve is). On a scale of 1-5, it's a 1. Usually lying in bed is when it's most noticeable to me. I added some new pictures to a post I made on the "Could this peyronines" board. If anyone wants to offer an opinion.

Update 2: Pain got pretty aggressive last night (July 3rd)....I swear I feel it the most when I'm sitting or lying down. Took an advil to try to sleep. This is so lame. Couldn't be a worse time either....between a project/midterm.  

Blake667

So I figured I should update this again...

The pain mostly went away (again) by July 8th. I think everything is normal...no change in curve or length from I can tell. I don't know why I was feeling pain. Was thinking maybe I got misdiagnosed and actually do have Peyronies. But I'm skeptical why if this was the case, that the pain would last 11 days in May then decide to skip an entire month just to return for another 8 days in July before retreating once more? Also, shouldn't there have been some noticeable physical changes as well? This is so lame :(

One thing worth mentioning is that I found one of those UTI test strips lying around and figured why not. The test showed traces of leukocytes (high white blood cell count) according to the instructions, suggesting that my body could've been fighting an infection.  

diehardpatriot

Quote from: dipelsip on May 24, 2020, 07:56:35 PM
Hey Blake. Im EXACTLY in the same situation. Congenital curve, same type of pain right now, etc. I think you did some little damage while checking ur penis curve, like pulling on it a bit weird to see the angle, etc.
Anyways, please relax. Even if it is damage, it doesnt mean you will get a bigger curve or other symptoms. Many men have peyronies plaques without clinical symptoms. So try to relax, its no point in stressing right now because you simply dont know. :) Thats what I tell myself, im kinda anxious too so I know where ur coming from! Keep us updated <3

THIS. MANY men have big plaques without pain or even any symptoms. It's most likely because they are indifferent, and their brain doesn't send danger signals (pain is simply a danger signal)  
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.