Pro Resolving Mediators

Previous topic - Next topic

goodluck

Has anyone been using Pro-Resolving Mediators. I learned about them from Life Extension.  I started taking them 5 or 6 months ago for a shoulder injury.  I have noticed very little penis pain the last 4 months or so.  I am also taking cucurmin every day. But the cucurmin is not a new addition to my regime.  My Functional Medicine Doctors likes them in general for people with internal inflammation from auto immune diseases..

I think they helped with my shoulder and I am thinking that it may be helping with Peyronies Disease.  At least on the pain side of the symptoms.

A number of Professional supplement companies make them as well.

I thought I would throw this out there and see what others have experienced and this may encourage others to look into them as well.

TonySa

Leg Is very reputable, at last you'll be getting what is advertised.  I believe it will lower inflammation but you'll likely need to add additional modalities to see progress.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.