Where to buy low dose Simvastatin (High cholesterol medications)

Previous topic - Next topic

PeetyPeet

High cholesterol medication such as Simvastatin isn't considered an ED med in and of itself, so Mods please move if this is the wrong place for this post...

Does anyone know a reliable and preferably affordable source where I can buy Simvastatin 10mg (or other low does high cholesterol drug) without prescription?

I've read that 10mg is available over the counter in the UK, however most UK based online pharmacies either require a prescription or ask you to complete a questionnaire with the possibility of them contacting your GP.

jj21

Can this medication offer any benefit for ED or peyronies?

Your best bet would be online from an underground pharmacy that illegally sells steroids or valium etc in which case I cant guarantee you would be getting a genuine product. Same goes for dark web.

Next option would be to find someone with high cholesterol who is on that medication and get them to purchase it for you.  
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

PeetyPeet

Based on what I've read, I have a theory - and that's all it is, a theory - that even men with low cholesterol will develop cholesterol plaque in the walls of the sinusoids of the corpus Cavernosum if they have long term ED without nocturnal erections. (Sinusoids are the tiny holes that expand and fill with blood during an erection. They are essentially made of the same stuff as blood vessels.). This plaque might build up because all cells make waste and without regular, good quality nocturnal erections there's nowhere for it to go.

There's some evidence that regular, long term use of statins reduces cholesterol plaques in vascular walls, so I'm wondering if they would also help with long term, organic ED.

Yeah, I've looked at River Pharmacy, which I've used successfully in the past, but the prices are astronomical compared to what I would pay over here - even for low dose.  

jj21

If you do find a way to try it.

Please keep us updated on your progress.  
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

PeetyPeet

Will do mate  :)

In Sep 2019 there appears to have been some discussion around making all statins available over the counter. We'll see if that comes to anything.