Calcification, any remedy?

Previous topic - Next topic

Hrvat21

What are the possibilities of reversing, fixing real, hard calcified plaque. I tried some traction by hand but there are almost no results as it seems like plaque is blocking penis extension. Is at the point of having a hard calcified plaque no other option than surgery? Or could traction and ved stil help and possibly restore size or reverse deformity?

TonySa

Traction has shown to be helpful for some calcified plaques--but no where near as effective against non-calcified plaque.  If you want to attack it with traction--I would do 6-8 hours a day OR 30-60" a day with Restorex.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

melting

Supplements/vitamins/minerals that are "antidotes" to calcification can help.  
Oral or/and - I personally used them in combination with a transdermal agent and softened my plaques rather fast.(explained in signature link)  
I assume, at least in my case, the plaques are not necessarily completely calcified but their "shell" is.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

projectpd

for those who can't afford the Restorex (including me) it seems improvising an equivalent would be a worthwhile project. I've read on PE forums that tunica stretching is almost impossible without a two hand stretch. Perhaps with all linear extenders the suspensory ligament is the limiting factor and what is primarily being stretched. Perhaps all that is necessary is interposing a fulcrum and modifying the angle of the retention mechanism. Perhaps if the pivot could spare any undue compression on the urethra that might be ideal.  Some high density foam construction could be ideal.
Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%

Pixie1002

I've got calcified plaque as well as contracted graft, so double whammy.  I would give Restorex a go if I could reliably get it in the Uk.
Age 47, incision and grafting surgery in May 2019 to correct 90 degree upward curve.  Post of residual curve of 40 degrees.  Partial ligament separation and skin anchoring December 2019 to correct daily discomfort - without success

melting

Quote from: projectpd on June 11, 2020, 04:00:48 PM
Perhaps all that is necessary is interposing a fulcrum and modifying the angle of the retention mechanism. Perhaps if the pivot could spare any undue compression on the urethra that might be ideal.  Some high density foam construction could be ideal.

Yes, that's what I did. I used mostly hard stuff like a pencil placed 'horizontal'/right angle to the 2 vertical extender 'legs'.
I placed it on the other side of curve/plaque to create a stretch to the plaque.
But note that this means that you can use the extender for less time as it messes with the circulation. 1 set of normal extending for me was 30min.-60min. I used a fulcrum maybe 10-20 minutes inbetween.

The RestoreX seems to have this feature 'build in'. Never used a restoreX though and the way it crushes the glans seems weird but IDK.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

Hrvat21

Quote from: melting on May 19, 2020, 04:16:19 PM
Supplements/vitamins/minerals that are "antidotes" to calcification can help.  
Oral or/and - I personally used them in combination with a transdermal agent and softened my plaques rather fast.(explained in signature link)  
I assume, at least in my case, the plaques are not necessarily completely calcified but their "shell" is.
do you thinkbusing dsmo could help plaques that are in perineum and the base of the penis, so under skin level

melting

Quote from: Hrvat21 on June 19, 2020, 08:20:51 AM
do you thinkbusing dsmo could help plaques that are in perineum and the base of the penis, so under skin level

I guess its possible that apply dmso(mixed with other supplements which of course you have to understand how to use cause of some dangers -thread in sig) there or at the penis from where it dilutes into the body, could have an effect.