Pain in chronic phase?

Previous topic - Next topic

dipelsip

Hello guys, Im a young guy with a 25 degree curve to the left. I've had this for a good number of years now, and I find that sometimes AFTER I have vigorous sex/masturbation, so when I'm flaccid, throughout the day, I get a random, sharp shooting pain in the plauqe, that lasts a second.
Is it possible to sometimes have this pain and be in the chronic phase and NOT have any worsening of the condition, although having this shooting pain in the plaque after vigorous sex? Does it always mean inflammation, or can it be a weird vein, or a nerve or something.
Really interested in your responses, thank you alot.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

melting

Yeah could be it pinches on a nerve or other tissue and the more it moves, especially a hard plaque, the worse it gets.
Basically hard plaque on healthy tissue aggrevates the healthy tissue.

It's possible if you overdo it(best avoid that), that more inflammation is created, which could create more faulty tissue. But it doesn't have to be..
I would take care to be as healthy as possible and have a healthy blood flow to the penis.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)