News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Hello from Paris

Previous topic - Next topic

François Gigot

Hello,

I'm a 38 years old man, vegan since january 2017, living in Paris. Reading this forum for the last 3/4 years I think.

I've Peyronie disease since April 2015.

I think I had some signs before this date but I ignored it (I associated it with my stressful job and my lack of sport practice). Sometimes my left side was not as strong than the right.
One day I woke up with a tiny hematoma (half the size of my smallest finger's nail) on the left of my P and then I entered this nightmare: pain, no libido, pain again, erectile dysfuntion, girth loss, sensation of a deconnected penis, difformity. Amen.

"Name it, I take it", I've tried a lot of stuff during those years.
During the last 6 months, Maca, Horny goat, some chinese herbals (Blood Dragon, Dong Quai, Fo-ti) and DMSO, plus some sport (legs musculation) help me a lot ! Great improvement, in sensation and size, but not in girth.

With the quarantine and the incapacity to practice sport, I've lost a little of what I've gain during those last months, so I know that sport has a big impact.

This week, I've questioned myself on the impact of coffee and ginger, I think they are very bad for me.

Thank you to the people involved in this forum, good vibes and good reading.

Amicalement :)

melting

Good luck! Keep up improving! Consistency is key!
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

MacMathuna

What do you think has helped the most with sensation?

Thanks
27 yr/o
Symptoms presented August 20, 2019
Slight bend to the left and down
downward hinging
distal hourglassing
loss of sensation