Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ALL Members PLEASE Add a Signature line with age, history etc
PROFILE -> FORUM PROFILE -> SIGNATURE
More instructions here -> Signature Line - History - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why 3 cylinders?  (Read 307 times)

MacMathuna

• Solid Contributor
Why 3 cylinders?
« on: May 03, 2020, 02:21:59 PM »

I was just wondering why you're supposed to cycle through the 3 cylinders.

Is it just that they each stretch your penis in a different way?

I find that the A cylinder is the easiest to get an erection with so I've just been using that.
Is it very important that I be cycling through the 3 cylinders?

27 yr/o
Symptoms presented August 20, 2019
Slight bend to the left and down
downward hinging
distal hourglassing
loss of sensation

McQueen

• Voting Member
Re: Why 3 cylinders?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 04:33:20 AM »

Good question !

I was put off using the A cylinder at first, as when erect, I knew my girth was larger than the A, so thought that this would be a problem, so I started with B.

After some dialogue with Old Man, i tried the A. On the positive side, it kept my erection straight, and took less pumping (2 or 3 )to get erect (90%) .

Then B which was better, but took a little more pumping (4 or 5)  to get erect (90%), but still managed to fill tube (just), and keep a straight erection.

When I used the C, it took a little more (5 sometimes 6) to get to 90%, but erection not straight, with my glans touching the top, and the bottom of my curve touching the bottom, but that was it.

When following the protocol, I again went back to A, but most recently, I found that the A was becoming to tight around the shaft when erect, so progressed to the B without completing the full week on A.

I am a little puzzled on the C, as there appears little benefit, unless it can keep erection straight ? It would be good to know why the C is used, if you cant fill it ?

Old Man

• Senior Member - Major Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 11:57:49 AM »

Note to new and old members using Soma three cylinder VEDs:

The answer to that question has been explained over and over on the main forum in the VED therapy boards. So, new VED users should read and FOLLOW THE PROTOCOL FOR THE VED THEY ARE USING ~~ ONE OR THREE CYLINDER DEVICES. Also read as many posts dealing with over pumping vacuum should be read and heeded.

The reason for the protocols stating using all three cylinders is that the therapy is designed to help relieve different symptoms of Peyronies Disease. Each phase of the 26 week schedule is designed to provide different and varying amounts of vacuum and size effect for symptoms. The protocols were written to include all phases of VED therapy.

It is realized that some members who are well endowed simply cannot fit into the small A cylinder for obvious reasons. Therefore one must move on the B medium or C large cylinder for their therapy. And, the protocol procedures of each must be adapted for the individual's needs.

So, I strongly urge all new and old members that are NOT USING THE PROTOCOLS SHOULD READ THE PROTOCOLS AGAIN. ANY QUESTIONS FOUND SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO THE OLD MAN FOR CLARIFICATION AND ASSISTANCE.

Lastly, I must remind any and all users of the VED either for Peyronies Disease or Erectile Dysfunction symptoms MUST USE EXTREME CAUTON AND EVER OVER PUMP VACUUM

Old Man

Age 90. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after radical prostatectomy in 1995. Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents. Three stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries in the last 10 years.

MacMathuna

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 08:50:36 PM »

Do you know where on the.boards the question is answered. I'm not seeing it under the protocols.
27 yr/o
Symptoms presented August 20, 2019
Slight bend to the left and down
downward hinging
distal hourglassing
loss of sensation

RedWilly

• Voting Member
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2020, 02:13:08 PM »

How do you know when you've over pumped?

It takes me a lot of pressure to get past my scar tissue and allow blood to fill the distal area. Probably 8 pumps in the B to get to 95%.

I don't get any pain, minor to no discomfort.

TonySa

• Think Tank
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2020, 08:44:09 PM »

If any discomfort stop and release some pressure.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.
Pages: [1]   Go Up