Why 3 cylinders?

Previous topic - Next topic

MacMathuna

I was just wondering why you're supposed to cycle through the 3 cylinders.

Is it just that they each stretch your penis in a different way?

I find that the A cylinder is the easiest to get an erection with so I've just been using that.
Is it very important that I be cycling through the 3 cylinders?

27 yr/o
Symptoms presented August 20, 2019
Slight bend to the left and down
downward hinging
distal hourglassing
loss of sensation

McQueen

Good question !

I was put off using the A cylinder at first, as when erect, I knew my girth was larger than the A, so thought that this would be a problem, so I started with B.

After some dialogue with Old Man, i tried the A. On the positive side, it kept my erection straight, and took less pumping (2 or 3 )to get erect (90%) .

Then B which was better, but took a little more pumping (4 or 5)  to get erect (90%), but still managed to fill tube (just), and keep a straight erection.

When I used the C, it took a little more (5 sometimes 6) to get to 90%, but erection not straight, with my glans touching the top, and the bottom of my curve touching the bottom, but that was it.

When following the protocol, I again went back to A, but most recently, I found that the A was becoming to tight around the shaft when erect, so progressed to the B without completing the full week on A.

I am a little puzzled on the C, as there appears little benefit, unless it can keep erection straight ? It would be good to know why the C is used, if you cant fill it ?

Peyronie Symptoms since 2016

45 degree bend to the left, corrected, but upward curve of 40 developed whilst under traction.

Soft lump opposite curve

VED, Taladafil, Ubiquinol, DMSO + Iodine + Paba, L Citrulline, Black Seed Oil & MSM

Old Man

Note to new and old members using Soma three cylinder VEDs:

The answer to that question has been explained over and over on the main forum in the VED therapy boards. So, new VED users should read and FOLLOW THE PROTOCOL FOR THE VED THEY ARE USING ~~ ONE OR THREE CYLINDER DEVICES. Also read as many posts dealing with over pumping vacuum should be read and heeded.

The reason for the protocols stating using all three cylinders is that the therapy is designed to help relieve different symptoms of Peyronies Disease. Each phase of the 26 week schedule is designed to provide different and varying amounts of vacuum and size effect for symptoms. The protocols were written to include all phases of VED therapy.

It is realized that some members who are well endowed simply cannot fit into the small A cylinder for obvious reasons. Therefore one must move on the B medium or C large cylinder for their therapy. And, the protocol procedures of each must be adapted for the individual's needs.

So, I strongly urge all new and old members that are NOT USING THE PROTOCOLS SHOULD READ THE PROTOCOLS AGAIN. ANY QUESTIONS FOUND SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO THE OLD MAN FOR CLARIFICATION AND ASSISTANCE.

Lastly, I must remind any and all users of the VED either for Peyronies Disease or Erectile Dysfunction symptoms MUST USE EXTREME CAUTON AND EVER OVER PUMP VACUUM

Old Man

Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

MacMathuna

Do you know where on the.boards the question is answered. I'm not seeing it under the protocols.
27 yr/o
Symptoms presented August 20, 2019
Slight bend to the left and down
downward hinging
distal hourglassing
loss of sensation

RedWilly

How do you know when you've over pumped?

It takes me a lot of pressure to get past my scar tissue and allow blood to fill the distal area. Probably 8 pumps in the B to get to 95%.

I don't get any pain, minor to no discomfort.  

TonySa

If any discomfort stop and release some pressure.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

jj21

Could someone tell me which models of the SomaErect or VED you are using that has 3 cylinders. I'm finding it very difficult to source these in Australia.  
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

McQueen

Hi

It is SOMAcorrect which has the three cylinders

Cheers

45 degree bend to the left, corrected, but upward curve of 40 developed whilst under traction.

Soft lump opposite curve

VED, Taladafil, Ubiquinol, DMSO + Iodine + Paba, L Citrulline, Black Seed Oil & MSM

jj21

McQueen - thanks for that. Did you see much results with your pumping?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

McQueen

Hi,

I started using SOMA about 4 x weeks after starting traction again (Penimaster Pro), so anything I gain, is as a result of both treatments.

What I would add, is that I do feel the SOMA does have a positive effect, if you follow the protocol stated in the forum. It does help keep the old fella in a straight position, when inducing an (not full) erection. It does help "fill out " any dents etc.

The protocol is a 26 week routine, and I am in week 12 at the minute, so although I am encouraged by using it, my results are not solely dependent on it, im afraid.

Cheers

Soft lump opposite curve

jj21

Thanks for your advice McQueen.

So you definitely recommend the 3 cylinder protocol over the single cylinder. I'm upgrading from a sex shop VED so very interested.

Very happy to hear that you have seen some improvement.

Keep at it,
JJ

lmspca

I don't have the soma, bought leluv tubes of the same size. I have hour glassing, no bends. I lube my unit up, put it in the small tube and pump. My issue, i think, because maybe it supposed to do this, is that the head of my penis fills the tube before the shaft. Is this ok?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Bijou3225

I got the Andro vacuum electric VED should I cancel the order and get the 3 cylinder instead?  

Bijou3225

Can anyone reply? Is 3 cylinder the VED to go for? For what reason? Asking for my partner who is 6 months into diagnosis with denting, constriction and as a result, erectile dysfunction. He is too depressed and scared to look at the internet and I desperately want to help him.

TonySa

For ED, 3 cylinders are not needed-just one that fits and allows for an erection and then maintain it w a cockring for sex.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Bijou3225

I havent been able to find one that ships to Canada. Any reco's?