Quick Extender Pro - Any success?

Previous topic - Next topic

trj1993

Hey guys, I have a curvature to my left that I've had since at least my later teen years. I'm 26 now. I've never had any serious issues in my sex life with it, except for difficulty with some "spooning" positions. While it's never really concerned me, I started to get really self conscious about it about 2 years ago and started looking into traction therapy. I bought a knockoff brand online and didn't find it very comfortable and it came apart pretty regularly. A few months ago after reading several articles naming it the top traction device, I broke down and bought a Quick Extender Pro - Curvature Correction Edition. I've been using it pretty consistently for the past 2 months and while I enjoy certain aspects of it, I haven't been super impressed with the material of it and way it works. Feels pretty cheap for the amount of money they charge for it. Was curious if anyone has had any experience with this device and if anyone had any tips for the best way to wear it for curvature correction. It's a pretty straight forward design (straight with 2 noose silicone straps) but doesn't seem to be catered towards curvature correction.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions