About Vaping

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowen.Brasil

About vaping

For fifteen years I smoked 10 cigarettes a day without swallowing, of course some residue went to my lungs.
When my son was born, I stopped with the cigarette and migrated to the vaper, using ejuices with nicotine, starting with 9mg and today I am with 1mg starting to expect to reset the nicotine.
During all these years, I never had peyronie, and after 7 months using the vaper, this damn disease appeared.
I wonder if anyone here vaporizes and his experience, considering that the vaper is 95 percent safer than cigarettes according to serious research.
I believe that my illness was caused by exaggerated stress, arrival of a baby, financial problems and a very angry wife.
Thanks Diogo
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

bustedchubb

I smoked about a pack a week from 2007 to 2011, then went to vape from then until May of 2019.  6 months AFTER quitting vaping, I developed peyronie's.  I definitely had a major stressor with some botched dental work right beforehand that may or may not have contributed to it.   I think nicotine did it's damage, regardless of delivery mechanism.
45 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, lost length and girth.

Underwent Plication with Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL on 6/17/2021. Fully recovered with no complications.

Lowen.Brasil

I would like to thank you for your testimony, partner. I believe that nicotine really does harm, but worst of all would be stress. Logically, cigarettes do a lot more damage, a lot. I remember that one day out of nowhere I woke up with a aching dick. I hadn't even had wild sex or I don't have diabetes, duyputren, etc. Thanks

bustedchubb

Yep, same here. I have none of those conditions, nor was the onset from any injury or rough handling.
45 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, lost length and girth.

Underwent Plication with Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL on 6/17/2021. Fully recovered with no complications.

ArcticEC

Guys,

I started developing this horrible thing a few months into starting to vape. I used to smoke like a chimney for many years and then quit. No issues then. When I quit vaping about a year ago, the pain subsidized and the curving pretty much stabilized.

Fast forward to this year and started vaping for about 2 months and guess what'? It hurts again! It's starting to curve more as well. I do believe this is related and I'm quitting cold turkey tomorrow. I'll will check in to give you all an update in a few months.

Ugh. I wonder if there's a way to reverse, but I'm doubtful.  
Mid 40's and in the chronic phase - noticed it first in February 2020. At first there was no pain and just hourglass shape. Then the pain started. Two years later (almost 3), it still hurts sometimes, but it's not curved up, quite a bit.

RobertDavies

Hey there, I'm new on this forum, and I recently switched to vaping after smoking cigarettes for a while. It's been a tough journey for me, but I'm glad I made the switch. I discovered one vape shop that has helped me a lot, and I wanted to share it with you guys. Here's the link if you're interested: https://igetoz.com/ I read your post, and I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Peyronie's disease. It sounds like a tough situation, but I'm glad you're taking steps to quit vaping and see if it helps. It's important to take care of ourselves, especially when it comes to our health. I hope things get better for you soon and that you can find a way to reverse the effects of the disease.

DarthPronius

I think there are studies showing that nicotine use causes loss of penile girth. Check out Andrew Huberman's 2-hour youtube video about nicotine. I believe it causes decreased blood flow to the penis so overall it is not good. I developed peyronies while I was smoking quite a bit, and now I have finally quit and I am close to quitting nicotine completely (i use these pouches called Zyn in the US).
Age 37. First symptoms Jan 2019. Small (4mm) calcified plaque near head, and narrowing near plaque, last 1/3 of shaft. Used pentox for 1 year. Still using tadalafil 5mg, coq10. VED & mild traction helping w/ erection quality

XimenaSkinner

Kudos to you for taking steps to quit nicotine and gradually move away from it, particularly with the help of products like Zyn pouches. It's a commendable effort, and your determination is inspiring.

XimenaSkinner

When it comes to exploring alternatives or seeking ways to support your overall well-being, you might want to consider CBD products. Many individuals have found CBD to be helpful without the addictive nature of nicotine. It's worth looking into, and you can check out some options at www.trythecbd.com if you're curious.

Survivor

In my opinion, vaping is a lot safer than smoking. A lot of studies back this up, showing how it reduces a lot of the risks that come with smoking cigarettes. Regarding your illness, it sounds like the stress from life changes, like having a new baby and financial pressures, might have played a big part.

As for me, I've recently started using Death Row Vapes. The main reason I like them is because they balance quality with affordability. They're priced at about $15, and I get about 7000 puffs per vape, which usually lasts me a week. I enjoy the Blue Razz and Watermelon Ice flavours – they taste great and are very smooth.