Pictures?

Previous topic - Next topic

cdub

I've been trying to attach pictures to my thread "cdub Injury Diary" in the General Discussion About Erectile Dysfunction Forum but I can't get it to work.  I'm not sure if I'm doing anything wrong?  I searched thru all the How To Post Threads and Forum Rules but I'm not finding any additional information concerning pictures.  Perhaps I've overlooked something?  I remember reading a post at some point in the last few weeks of someone casually mentioning that new members are not allowed to post pictures until they've posted at least 10 times on the forums?  I'm not sure if this is right and why I'm having issues?

This is the response I get after trying to post my picture:

"This page isn't working
Peyronies Society Forums - Index is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500"

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.  My picture is less than 300 KB and it is a JPG which should be acceptable.

Any additional information would be helpful.  Again my apologies if I've over looked anything as far as picture posting rules but I'm not seeing anything.

Thank you

Large Indentation 3/16/20, lead to Penile Microfracture on 6/26/21.  Still suffering from large indentation, some wasting on other side of penis and large nodule when erect in center of penis (dorsal). Penis is straight & erections are good

Pfract

It's tricky at first, but then it's real easy.

when you are creating a new post, just click on "attachment and other options".

Then, "attach:"

Fairly straightforward from now on, for sure. Try to choose the correct section!

YoungPatient

Quote from: pfract on April 16, 2020, 02:02:02 AM
It's tricky at first, but then it's real easy.

when you are creating a new post, just click on "attachment and other options".

Then, "attach:"

Fairly straightforward from now on, for sure. Try to choose the correct section!

Hey pfract,

What should happen after selecting the file with the browse option in the "attachments and other options" section ? I select the file, the name appears, but no immage is loaded, and when I try to post the site page goes white and nothing else happens.. I just close and re-enter the forum again.

I've tried for several days both with mozilla and Edge.

Thank you for any help
29 Year's old, developed Peyronies Disease about 2 years ago without any apparent cause. The condition advanced very fast and with a lot of pain. Tried with no success so far Pentox, iontoforesis,  vitamin E, peyronimev, colchicine, traction. Lost 40-50% of volume.

Stabler

We have been having trouble with being able to attach pictures. This is still being worked on by admin I believe.

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

Pfract

Yes, just like stabler said. I was able to post some pictures after people reported problems. But it wasn't easy. Try it out again... I had to create a new post. I couldn't insert pictures whilst editing a current one.