New partners and sex

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajvine

My last partner left me on December (right before any symptoms happened, but I do suspect it was in one of our last encounters that I got some damage). Obviously started going through the psychological torture of having this and being young, but I believe I have accepted things.

Now moving on. I have met a woman who could potentially become a partner and in our last 2 outings we've gone a bit more intimate. We have not had sex yet, but there's been some rubbing and humping of sorts which is uncomfortable with the painful erections I get.

When it comes to sex I wouldn't have a problem explaining my situation, but in this stage which might not last that much where there's dry humping, how could I handle this to be able to please her the most and protecting myself from sustaining further damage? I don't mind resorting to masturbating her in the meantime but as of today I'm not sure if she feels ready and wouldn't want to pressure her. Not sure what to do until she feels ready to start having sex which is safer imo than humping.

Passion and heat of the moment can make things difficult to control man :/  

Any ideas?
28 yo. Diagnosed March 13th 2020 by Dr Hakim. Prescribed Sildenafil 20 mg before sex, will have Doppler ultrasound on July 25th. ESL 40 on the way and looking to get an affordable VED. Some pain during erections, slight hourglassing.

projectpd

I would carry on but avoid girl on top situations. it took me some time after I realized I had Peyronies Disease to remember something that had probably caused it, when I remembered it was some specific trauma.
Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%

Ajvine

Totally, I believe that's what caused it in my last relationship.

Don't really enjoy that position as much anyway. I just hope I don't do any more damage in the meantime.

I was was dealing with this fine until a lady needed my attention lol 😅
28 yo. Diagnosed March 13th 2020 by Dr Hakim. Prescribed Sildenafil 20 mg before sex, will have Doppler ultrasound on July 25th. ESL 40 on the way and looking to get an affordable VED. Some pain during erections, slight hourglassing.

jan.schaller1958

Typically, no one knows or recalls of any event causing penile trauma that lead to Peyroines. I sure don't. You can cause trauma to your penis, and it should heal normally and not leave behind scar tissue/plaque. That's the normal healing response. Men cause trauma to their penises all the time and never get Peyroines. They just heal up and that's the end of it. I'm not saying it can't happen, but I highly doubt any one or two trauma events to the penis will cause Peyroines. That's just not the nature of the disease. I just woke up one morning with an erection and my penis pointing to the right. I thought I had slept on it wrong and it would go away. There was no trauma to it in the least. When it didn't go away in a week, I went to the doc and it was immediately diagnosed as Peyroines. That's how it typically happens. It just shows up one day unexpectedly  
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR RULE VIOLATIONS

Pfract

Ajvine: I'm going exactly through what you are going right now. The solution I have found is to tell her to please be cautious about bumping or grinding into you, because there is something you are concerned about but can't be verbal about right now.

That way you ensure you don't hurt yourself and don't push her away. If you don't tell her and she injures you, then you are going to loose it.

Ajvine

Pfract, thanks for the input.

I do believe talking is the best solution. It would be tough to admit and accept that if that's not something she can do for now, then it's not the right person to be with.

If she really does care, she will understand.

Just to think 5 months ago this was something I never thought that could happen to someone, is kinda infuriating and frustrating. But such is life.

I know there's a light at the end of the tunnel and we can have the second best thing after going through this.