shrinking

Previous topic - Next topic

thesmoother

since i dont curve it took a while to find out whats is going on. I lost length 2" or more and starting about mid shaft there developed dents that got longer first on the right then the left so my penis is tapered now from mid shat to base. oddly enough looks like i gained small amount of girth on one side above tapper. not like i was super endowed but smaller!!!! has anyone found anything that will help? only scar tissue is small not mid shaft.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Scotyboi

Hay man

Ive has this disease for a year many set backs ect ect BUT things that work are as follows;

Refraining for masturbation < seems to inflame this scar. I cant know for sure if always but often.

VED < I have been using the Vacuum device on and off since November. I have never really had a good run at it over two weeks BUT what is clear is that I have regained length. At new years I was 6.1 inches and a week ago I managed to get 6.6 inches. I cant recall what I was before all this but I seem to think I was at 7 inches. Would be great to get back to that.    

Heat < Heat your penis with a rice sock - NeoV has great videos on this on youtube. This helps the tissues in the penis be blood filled and softens the scar tissue. Dont go too hot or your hurt yourself.

L-Arginine < Put bluntly it helps you get erections. I dont really know what effect it has beyond that.

Good luck  
2 Corinthians 12 : 7-10

I cannot change the past, but I can change the future, and in doing so, change the ultimate meaning of the past.

TonySa

Be sure to read the survival guide.  https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.msg44057.html#msg44057 Treatment for Peyronies can decrease curves or help regain lost length and girth.  
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Pfract

Hey smoother. Definitely check out the survival guide and take action sooner rather than later.