Good source for buying VED that ship world wide !!

Previous topic - Next topic

One Op

Erection Device | Impotence Aids | Penis Pumps

>>These lot ship worldwide / you need to sign up and make an account but its 95 us dollars for the VED which i feel like is a lot cheaper than other sources. Ovbs i have no agenda of promoting this page for my personal gain!  

If anyone could have a look at this source and verify this Ved is the one / looks legit / and is not missing any features that would be much appreciated!
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Old Man

One Op:

This site does have the Encore brand of lessor priced VEDs. However, the captions under one of the pictures states that it is the Erecaid Esteem one cylinder VED.

That picture is for the Encore VED AND NOT THE OLD OSBON ERECAID ESTEEM VED.

So, IMHO the buyer must be aware of this error if they do plan to order that VED.

Old Man

Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

mw1994

Hi Old Man. Thanks so much for the great work you do on this site informing people about the benefits and methods of VED. I have been reading your posts for some weeks now and you seem like such a kind, sincere man. Regarding your post, this website looks legitimate, but I can't be certain. Also, it doesn't have a 'secure' web certificate online, so i don't want to risk buying it just yet - however enticing the price is. They also don't seem to have an email address. Maybe someone who lives in Florida (where this business is said to be located) will know more.

All the best to you my friend,

Mark
Peyronies since 2016, possibly after prolonged bout of heavy poly-drug use.

jj21

34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

One Op

Hi there
i have bought the Augusta VED single cylinder priced at 113 dollars i think. I got a receipt with order number / tracking number emailed to my hotmail as soon as i made the purchase through paypal.  It seems legit and will further update when it is delivered.

Also i did research and found 5 branches they have that are situated in Florida. You can look em up on google images as well to see the stores.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

jj21

Thanks for that - please let me know when it arrives successfully.

In Australia the borders are closed so there's no point ordering anything at the moment unfortunately.  
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).