pumping to full erection

Previous topic - Next topic

MacMathuna

Ok, so is it true that you're not supposed to pump to full erection? Why is this?

I've been pumping to pretty much full erection... I have to be a little bit aroused already to get an erection via VED, but once the pump starts working I pretty much always get to a near full erection with just 3 pumps 10 seconds apart, and then holding for 15 seconds.

If I DON'T pump to erection (at last enough of an erection that my glans is engorged and fills the cylinder), then I feel a lot of pressure in the base of my penis, and sometimes some pain... when this happens only the proximal part of my shaft is filling out the cylinder.

But I'm reading that it's bad to pump to full erection? When I pump to full erection I don't experience any pain, but I do feel pain when I don't pump to full erection....  
27 yr/o
Symptoms presented August 20, 2019
Slight bend to the left and down
downward hinging
distal hourglassing
loss of sensation

TonySa

The largest danger to pumping to full erection is that it's so easier to go past that and cause damage.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Old Man

Mac:

And, it IS NOT RECOMMENDED IN THE VED PROTOCOLS TO GO USE FULL ERECTIONS DURING Peyronies Disease THERAPY!!!

The protocol method uses lessor vacuum pressure with more reps of the pumping cycles called for in the 3 5 minute segments. So, read the protocols for the VED model you are using and try your best to adapt to that method of doing your Peyronies Disease therapy for the best results.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

MacMathuna

Old man, Ok. I think the protocol I'm using says to do three full pumps 10 seconds apart and then hold for 10 or 15 seconds, then release.... When I do three pump cycles I'm getting to nearly pully erect after the first 5 minutes... I'm sometimes only doing partial pumos even.
Anyway I'll look over my protocol again, nut I think I'm following it...

To Tonya... I dont think I'm going past full erections. I'm trying to keep it less erect than it would be if I were totally hard...
I'm trying to listen to my penis and not do anything that feels the least bit uncomfortable...
Could I be doing damage without noticing it? I'm not experiencing any pain or discomfort when I go to full erections, but its possible I'm still doing damage?

Anyway I'll try to ease up.
27 yr/o
Symptoms presented August 20, 2019
Slight bend to the left and down
downward hinging
distal hourglassing
loss of sensation

TonySa

Without pain or discomfort I wouldn't think you're doing any damage.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

jj21

IT is definitely not recommended to pump to full erection however, i think some people have had results pumping to full erection. Very risky though.  
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).