CBD oil

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernapal

Has anyone tried CBD oil for pain improvement? Please reply if you had, I'm considering buying but it is expensive and would like to hear previous experiences. Than you.  
59 years old, onset of Peyronies's two years ago, 20 degrees of curvature to the left, second round of Xiaflex.

quentin

CBD can definitely help with pain, though I find a 1:1 ratio of THC and CBD helps me the most.  It's unfortunate that cannabis isn't legal more widespread for you guys.

Up here in Canada you can get cannabis that is high in CBD, with incredibly low THC, as well as a more preferred "balanced" blend that has a low-mid percentage of both.
33 years old, Have had a strong downward curve since as far back as I can remember.

roxierease99

I tried CBD oil for pain relief and found it incredibly effective. I had been suffering from chronic pain for several years.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

roxierease99

Quote from: roxierease99 on November 05, 2022, 03:43:24 AM
I tried CBD oil for pain relief and found it incredibly effective. I had been suffering from chronic pain for several years.

I had tried various medications and treatments, but nothing seemed to provide any lasting relief. I was hesitant to try CBD oil from (link to site selling CBD oil removed as this violates our forum rules) because I wasn't sure if it would be effective, but I'm so glad I did! Within a few days of taking the oil, my pain was noticeably reduced, and I could return to my normal activities. I can now enjoy my life again without being in constant pain. I would highly recommend CBD oil to anyone suffering from chronic pain.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions