Lost notifications :(

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

Many years ago, I stopped receiving Notifications to boards that I'd subscribed to :(.  As a result, I've lost touch with the group.  Anyone know what happened to my notifications and/or know how to fix the issue?
Topical Verapamil,
12 Verapamil shots (ouch!),
Now VED - Too many Weeks,
Still 70 Degrees :(

Stabler

Hi Steve,

You might want to go into your PROFILE and check your settings under "Notifications" it would be on the left hand side in the menu bar.

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

Steve

All my Topic Notifications were off (I think...the little box did not have a check mark in them), so I think I've turned them on-now I'll see if I get any new notifications.  Thanks :)  
Topical Verapamil,
12 Verapamil shots (ouch!),
Now VED - Too many Weeks,
Still 70 Degrees :(

Stabler

Good I hope that helps you out.

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.