A gradual twist seems to be speeding up?

Previous topic - Next topic

increasing_twist

Sooo... wow. Where to begin. First off, I'm 33 but what I describe as a twist didn't start till sometime in my early 20s. I remember the first time I looked down and noticed that my penis seemed no longer to be totally straight as far as the alignment of the head to the body, at first I thought this was an allusion or something temporary going on, but eventually realize that it really did seem like my penis had begun to twist off in a counterclockwise direction.

It was more or less noticeable at different stages of erection, but the past few years I began to see that when erect the penis seemed like it was taking on a further true curve to the right beyond the twist. Though some may disagree about the ability of this issue to affect the shape of a penis, I am an rather frequent masturbator and basically have been using the same grip and intense force the entire time I've been masturbating for years. I ascribed the change in shape to these repeated forces applied to my penis. I figured maybe this process was different then Peyronie's disease because it seemed so gradual, but recently things are at the point where if I stand to pee the stream goes off basically to the side. I haven't been able to hit a target without holding it for years, but even that is now more noticeable. Additionally even when hard the curvature to the right is far more noticeable as well as the corkscrew being at a point where it kind of creates a crumple zone when penetrative force is applied to the erection.

Last but not least I have always had a bit of a torpedo or hour glass shaped penis, but it seems like in recent years the place at the base that is narrowest has become less spongy and seems to crumple rather than sustain rigidity.

..... I know I should see a urologist but I am wondering what the opinion here might be on what I am dealing with?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

It could be Peyronies, start by reading the survival guide and be sure to take baseline measurements as it describes.  Then bring any questions or concerns here.
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.msg44057.html#msg44057
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.