How much pain during traction is normal?

Previous topic - Next topic

Zionfreak

I've had Peyronie's for a few years now and each time I attempt traction with the andro, I experience minor pain at the beginnings causing me to cease after a few days. Is it normal to experience pain? I just don't want to cause further damage. My doc says it's normal, but I'm a bit skeptical any pain is good.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Pain is so subjective.  Could you start w less tension or tone and build up slowly?  Also, maybe take ibuprofen?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Zionfreak

I feel like I'm being quite conservative with the tension. I'm also probably paranoid of injuring myself further. The pain  feels like it's mainly at the surface and towards the tip. Nothing too severe. More annoying than anything.

NeoV

Some aching is normal and once your penis adjusts, things generally improve. It's almost as if the very fact that it causes aching is because you need to do it and your penis is structurally damaged. But that said, avoid any sharp pain or anything that really feels wrong.

When my penis used to ache after sex, I used to stretch it and this would get rid of the pain an hour or so later.

Zionfreak

Thanks for the help. Yeah that makes sense. I'm not feeling any really sharp pain. Just kind of a superficial slight burn, almost like there is a small abrasion. But there isn't. That's just the feeling I have.

McQueen

I think the "burn" issue is probably more related to the skin, more than the actual structure of the penis, so you should be ok
Peyronie Symptoms since 2016

45 degree bend to the left, corrected, but upward curve of 40 developed whilst under traction.

Soft lump opposite curve

VED, Taladafil, Ubiquinol, DMSO + Iodine + Paba, L Citrulline, Black Seed Oil & MSM

betterbend

I agree that it sound like skin.  If the skin isnt free to stretch at the base of the device, like its pinched or caught in the device at he base, then you can get pain that is due to the skin not being able to stretch properly.  Make sure that your penis is not being pinched at the base, the device should only be up against the body.  Also if the head is slipping a little and not secure that could be causing friction also ...
55 - Onset May 2017.  38 degree bend up.  Failed Xiaflex treatment.  Still functional so I decided to stop treatments.  Only take 400mg Co-Q10 and occasionally use Restorex

Christopher1

My most beneficial effect from manual traction was increased sensitivity and pleasure from sex. Definitely went from a 4/10 to a 8/10 in pleasure. From just manual traction alone.

Not pain. You should not overdo it!
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

SteveW

I have spent about 3 years of almost daily traction, with what I think are good results. Reduced my curve by half, and may have helped gain some size lost as a result of Peyronies Disease. And yes, there is some pain involved. In my case mostly from the way you have to secure your dick in the device. Thousands of hours in traction, was worth it to me.
20 years of Peyronie's / ED
Tried pills, VED, Verapamil injections, traction, Trimix & more.
Implanted 2/18/21. AMS cx 18cm + 3 RTE. Gay, 67.
Dr Etai Goldenberg, St Lous, MO
Now having lots and lots of wonderful sex!