Increased bend after traction, any advice?

Previous topic - Next topic

ljames

Hi Guys,

I've only just tried traction for the first time and was wondering if someone with a bit more experience could offer some advice please.

I have a upwards/left bend, with a plaque running vertically up my penis and what I think is plaque running horizontally just behind my glans (head).

I have a penimaster pro and have used it with the rods, which has a notches in to indicate how much pressure you are applying. Used it on the lowest one for around 2 hours ish, figured that is a good amount of time to start with while everything gets used to something new.

However when I took it off my penis seems to curve more to the left with no paid of any sort, I am wondering if it could be due to a couple things:
1. As it's something new just my penis getting used to it and will be fine with continued use
2. Because I have plaque right under my glans this could be getting agitated by the device (was hoping the vacuum cup on the head would avoid this)
3. Is meant to happen every time and is normal

If anyone could offer any advice it would be much appreciated and hope everyone is staying safe and healthy with how things are these days!!!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Did it return to its normal state after a couple of hours?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

ljames

It did seem to after I had been to sleep which makes me think it might just be reacting to a new strain, I'm just very nervous about doing more damage.

I think as it seems to have gone back to normal I'm going to continue with extreme caution, just a couple hours a day at the lowest setting until I'm in no doubt it's helping and not hurting

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

McQueen

When you were wearing the PMP Pro, how exactly were you wearing it ? ie Pointing upwards / downwards etc, was it under clothing ?

I think you are right to take it easy to start with, and persevere gently....

Peyronie Symptoms since 2016

45 degree bend to the left, corrected, but upward curve of 40 developed whilst under traction.

Soft lump opposite curve

VED, Taladafil, Ubiquinol, DMSO + Iodine + Paba, L Citrulline, Black Seed Oil & MSM