Question about VED protocal

Previous topic - Next topic

MacMathuna

I just wanted to check in to make sure I'm following the protocol right.

In the first post by Angus under VED THERAPY PROTOCOLS & STUDIES he says that you should do 10 cycles per day, holding each erection for 5-10 seconds.

But then in the second post where he details steps 1, 2, & 3 he says to pump to a 20% erection and then release, repeating for 5 minutes. Do the same with a 30% erection for 5 minutes and then a 50% erection for 5 minutes.

>>So, when I follow the steps laid out in the second post I am doing WAY MORE than 10 cycles. I'm sure I am doing AT LEAST 10 cycles per 5 minute chunk, so I'm doing over 30 cycles a day in all (I haven't counted though).

P.S. Are the first/second posts showing me separate protocols? I guess I'm supposed to reach a full erection in the first protocol and then wait 10 seconds, where I'm only reaching partial erections in the second protocol... and since it takes longer to reach a full erection, I'd be doing fewer cycles in the first protocol?
If this is right, I'm just wondering what protocol I should be following.

So I'm just not sure if I'm following the protocol correctly.

27 yr/o
Symptoms presented August 20, 2019
Slight bend to the left and down
downward hinging
distal hourglassing
loss of sensation

TonySa

It was just confirmed by "old man", never pump to full erection.  Please link to which protocol you are following.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

TonySa

You can follow either one...they're not set in stone.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.