Possible re-injury - what to do?

Previous topic - Next topic

MacMathuna

Hi all.

Last night i was trying to have sex doggy style, and I guess the angle just wasn't working for me because at want point i could feel my penis bend sharply downward. My erection lost some of its rigidity, so I quit doggy style. I don't think I felt any pain, but some discomfort, and maybe some slight soreness? I went back to missionary and just stayed in her for a little while until I got my full erection back and then we kept having sex.

By peyronies bend is to the left and a little bit down, but my dick is more prone to bend in a downward direction (I think this is called hinging?).

>>Anyway, I was just wondering what do to right away to make sure that this doesn't contribute further to my peyronie's. <<

When I got home I took 2x 200mg ibuprofin right away to attack any inflammation from the potential injury.
Also, every night I'm taking 1000mg l-arginine, 2x 100mg CoQ10, 60mg Gingko Biloba, 500mg magnesium, 40,000spu serrapeptase.
I also just bought a bottle of magnesium oil, so I sprayed that on my penis and then rubbed on some castor oil.
Also, I'm doing VED every night, so I did that.

27 yr/o
Symptoms presented August 20, 2019
Slight bend to the left and down
downward hinging
distal hourglassing
loss of sensation

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

MacMathuna

I have read the survival guide, and am looking it over again. Was there a particular section you felt I should look over?
27 yr/o
downward hinging
distal hourglassing
loss of sensation

TonySa

Sounds like you did well changing position and holding off until fully erect.  Recommend survival guide to get started on long term treatment for underlying Peyronies.  Be sure to take measurements per guide so you can monitor changes.  Maybe add pentox and low dose nightly pde5i to VED,
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

MacMathuna

Sadly, no urologist will prescribe pentox for me, and I have seen 4.
Also, doesn't pentox compromise your immune system? I'm a little hesitant to get on it given the current pandemic.
I haven't been able to get a urologist to prescribe any daily dose of PDE5i, but I did get a script for as needed sildenafil for ED, so I guess I'll just cut of the tablets and take them nightly.

I am using VED.

Thanks.  
27 yr/o
downward hinging
distal hourglassing
loss of sensation

Stepone

Mac, you are all over this site.
People are trying to help you, but with this COVID stuff, things are going to get tough.
Search for a urologist that treats Peyronies Disease, do it.
He will be able to help you.
Tony is right, take some measurements and go to a urologist that specifically treats Peyronies Disease.
What state and town do you live in?
StepOne
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC