ferenfar date updated 08.09.2010

Previous topic - Next topic

ferenfar

Age - 19

Age at onset Peyornies Disease or congenital - I have had penile curvature for as long as I can remember.

Very First Symptoms Upon having my first erections, I noticed my 40-50 degree curvature.

As I grew up, my curvature remained much the same. I cannot tell whether my curvature is either caused by Peyornies Disease or congenital. My erections are not very good, in the sense that I find it hard to maintain them without constant light stimulation. I experience no pain, not even when straightening my penis manually.

I have never gone to a doctor to examine my problem. I have not attempted to do so until now because I have little trust in the doctors from my own country and because I believe nothing much can be done about it. Hence, I have never undergone any treatment. I have never told any other human about my condition.

When I first took notice of my curvature, I was not fully aware whether it was normal or not (I was too young). Later, as I learned that it was indeed unusual, I was still pretty much content with my state as I was not interested at that time in engaging in a relation with a human female.

As I grew older though, I became more self-conscious (since age 15) and I now believe that my penile curvature is strongly related to my social anxiety and my feelings of inferiority. I have never had a relation with a human female that could be qualified as more than close friendship. I have never had sexual intercouse.

Where I am today, future plans
I am on the point of starting college in western Europe (I am from eastern Europe). I have not decided yet whether I would try to see a doctor to examine my genitals during college, but I surely intend to do so once I manage to provide myself with my own source of income. This was probably one of the other reasons for avoiding a medical examination of my condition. In case I would require surgery, my family could not afford it. Even if it could, I would not want to put any more financial pressure upon them, apart from the already heavy costs of college.

Adding up to my future plans, I wish to spend more time on this forum to see if something can actually be done about this problem that we all share or atleast to come at peace with my condition. I hope to do a good job with my studies, become a true professional and work on something that I truly enjoy, along with earning a consistent enough income in order to be able to attend to my health problems.

Furthermore, I plan not to get involved in any kind of relationship with a human female or attempt sexual intercouse until I "fix" my problem.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this, as I believe that my post isn't going to help anyone for the moment, except maybe myself.

By the way, This is my first time posting on a forum, so please excuse my mistakes if any, and please do let me know about them.

ferenfar