Manual Traction

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

Has anyone other than NeoV actually had success with manual traction ?

I was really looking forward to buying a RestoreX but it would cost me close to 1000 dollars Australian.

I'm wondering if anyone else here has had success with manual traction?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Mr man

Quote from: jj21 on March 19, 2020, 08:57:21 AM
Has anyone other than NeoV actually had success with manual traction ?

I was really looking forward to buying a RestoreX but it would cost me close to 1000 dollars Australian.

I'm wondering if anyone else here has had success with manual traction?

Hello, I find the difficulty with traction devices is they are uncomftable to wear. The clamping can be painful and numbing.  After a while I gave up using mine. Went over to vucum therapy.
If I were to try traction again. Would go with one that holds with suction.
There are a couple. Second item.

https://www.mypelvichealth.co.uk/en/men/erectile-penile-health/penile-curvature/

And a YouTube guy sells them really cheap.

https://totalmanshop.com/collections/passive-penis-enlargement/products/total-man-aio-2-0-chamber-sleeve-band-and-leg-strap?variant=30498403844178

It's called the penis enlarger all day stretcher. $89 ausi.

Tbh. I can't vouch for these products. It's just what I might try if my current regime fails.

The clamps on the other stretchers are painful and would slip off.

Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

Deek

I also wonder if manual traction really works so well.

I believe that the manual stretching of the fabric stretches.

My problem is that I can't really estimate how much and how long I should stretch?

I think I have to feel the stretch, but it shouldn't be too much either, otherwise there is a risk of inflammation ...

Does anyone have a helpful hint? NeoV?

relationship: married
symptoms: ~45 degree bend / curve up
Started October 2019 with bent erection (dent/notch)
Daily Tadalafil
Traction with PMP
VED with one cylinder

melting

With traction you start at the lowest intensity and lowest time possible.  
From there slowly increasing time has the lowest risk.  
Always being aware of avoiding getting cold tissue(glans) or low circulation. Which might mean opening the device and re strapping/applying more often.  
Once the maximum time is reached the intensity of the stretch can be increased. Fulcrums at the bends is another increase of intensity.

At some point, after months.., I could wear my noose style extender for an hour straight with a slightly uncomfortable stretch(working the tissue). Then I would open it, massage/circulation and reapply it. Sometimes up to 16 hours total a day.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

TonySa

Traction studies show the more hours it is done, the more successful the treatment.  Essentialally you need to get up to 6-8 hrs/day for 6+ months.  One cannot put in this time w manual traction.  Now if you have an atypical Peyronie's (no perm any curve or perm wasting) it may help w improving the overall health of the penis.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Mr man

Quote from: melting on May 19, 2020, 05:10:31 PM
With traction you start at the lowest intensity and lowest time possible.  
From there slowly increasing time has the lowest risk.  
Always being aware of avoiding getting cold tissue(glans) or low circulation. Which might mean opening the device and re strapping/applying more often.  
Once the maximum time is reached the intensity of the stretch can be increased. Fulcrums at the bends is another increase of intensity.

At some point, after months.., I could wear my noose style extender for an hour straight with a slightly uncomfortable stretch(working the tissue). Then I would open it, massage/circulation and reapply it. Sometimes up to 16 hours total a day.

Your an inspiration thanks.
I'm starting traction soon. Please can you help? What should be my starting target time? I'm going for maybe 2 hours daily in the first week, of maybe I'll take for as long as it doesn't hurt.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

melting

Quote from: Mr man on May 27, 2020, 11:06:48 PM
I'm starting traction soon. Please can you help? What should be my starting target time? I'm going for maybe 2 hours daily in the first week, of maybe I'll take for as long as it doesn't hurt.

If you have already established peyronies plaques, at this point rushing anything isn't necessary. Consistency is the key.  
This is a marathon.
Start with 10 minutes and look from there, increase daily.
At some point the tissue needs to be "challenged"/stretched while never getting too cold and avoiding injuries.
After some weeks I averaged, daily maybe 5 hours - 30-60 minutes at a time, then open, circulate blood and restrap.
Of these 5h, maybe 30 minutes was really intense, building up to it and then lowering the stretch again. Pyramid type.  
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

TonySa

If you use the type w suction cup for glans rather than the noose you can wear it for hours at a time without cutting off circulation.  The ESL40 is inexpensive.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

jj21

Does the restoreX have suction cup?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

TonySa

No, it has a clamp.  However, you only use it for 30 minutes twice a day because it has more tension and can be applied against the bend.  It would be my first recommendation but it's expensive.

jj21

Thanks Tony, I'm actually saving up to buy it so that's reassuring.