Wondering

Previous topic - Next topic

helpme128

Hey guys i was wondering i have a curve to the left about 28 degrees
Will this prevent me from having painless intercourse
Cauze i dont mind the curve so much im more worried about having sex and causing my partner to have pain or my self
19 years old unsure of peyronies or congenital curve
Asking for ultrasound 23 june 2020

Richardd

I am sure you can have sex without any pain during intercourse. That degree of curve is not extreme as some people's curvature on this forum. I don't see how that would cause you or your partner any problems. Make sure you are using it in the right positions too.

TonySa

Hi Helpme, have you always had the curve?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

jan.schaller1958

Quote from: helpme128 on March 17, 2020, 09:27:10 PM
Hey guys i was wondering i have a curve to the left about 28 degrees
Will this prevent me from having painless intercourse
Cauze i dont mind the curve so much im more worried about having sex and causing my partner to have pain or my self

Like Tony asked, have you always had this curve? Some curvature is total normal any direction and does not necessarily represent Peyroines disease. That's why the question if you have always been this way. If yes, it's likely just to be normal. If it came on over the course of the last few months, I'd be thinking more Peyroines and get a diagnosis by a urologist. A simple ultrasound will give you the answer.  
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR RULE VIOLATIONS