Someone with the SomaErect and 5 minutes to spare

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Man

Hi,

So I could finally purchase the Penimaster pro, which wasn't cheap. I'm contemplating the Soma Erect, but I can't afford it right now.
I found a website where I can purchase cylinders of different sizes for the pump I currently have.

Any chance one of you could give me the measurement of the 3 cylinders of the soma erect so I could follow the 26 weeks protocol ??

I need the diameter (not to be confused with the circumference  ;D )

All the best gentlemen,
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Any chance their website has it?  Or better yet, measure you're erection and get    
the next three sizes?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Hawk

Young Man,

Since the 3 cylinders is more for Peyronies Disease than for ED that is in the Peyrones section of the forum.

If you go to the VED Board on the Peyronies Disease section of the forum I think you will find highlighted topics at the top in the board.  There is one topic with info on a homemade VED with 3 cylinders that is a quality device.  I am sure the measurements are there.

You could also send OldMan a private message.  I am sure he would respond.

If you can not find it let me know and I will dig it out for you.

hawk
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Young Man

Thank you digging for it right now.

Stay safe  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Monty

71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life