Regain Size curvature congenital

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex83

Hi!

Being French, I apologize for my English.
I was operated on almost 2 months ago in France by Dr. Faix (recognized on the Nesbit operation in France) for a Nesbit operation to straighten my penis by 45% down and 20% to the left.

Today, 2 months later, I have a big inflammation and a bump between the middle of the penis and the glans.

I wanted to know first of all if it will deflate because there is also a curvature, but only at the place of the inflammation. Will the curvature disappear?

Moreover, before the operation my penis was 16.5 cm or even a little more. And now it measures 15 cm. I wanted to know if this is due to the fact that my erections are not complete (I was able to masturbate twice anyway) or if this is permanent.
I see many of you talking about phallosan forte to regain their size.
I have a strong phallosan that I bought to straighten my congenital curvature (useless).

Knowing that I have had Nesbit surgery, would it be useful to use phallosan forte or not to recover my length? And even this will help to straighten the penis more?
I don't know if this can affect since I have had a Nesbit operation and not the other operation everyone is talking about here.

Also, I've seen a lot of talk about Dr. Kuehhas helping you use the phallosan forte, can someone explain his instructions to me?

Thank you.
Alexandre
27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- 12/2022 : Surgery correction with Dr.Gelman US

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

Alex83

And the manual pulling us effective in regaining its length?
27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

TonySa

As I understand surgery for cogenital surgery always results of loss of length (equal to the shortest side), I don't believe traction restores any loss length and may disrupt the sutures.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Alex83

Really?
And do you think because my penis is swollen, it's gonna get bigger when the inflammation stops?
27 yo

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Alex83

lengthwise
And do you know if when my inflammation is over, my length and curvature will change?
27 yo

TonySa

Doesn't inflammation cause tissue to expand, seems like it might shrink a bit when the inflammation goes down...

Alex83

I am sorry
I don't understand your answer  
27 yo

Alex83

excuse my English
You think that at the end of my inflammation, my penis will shrink or on the contrary the inflammation prevents me from having a complete reaction.
27 yo

TonySa