Breath holding > high blood pressure > peyronie ?

Previous topic - Next topic

peyroniesurprise

I mean, there is definitely a link between high blood pressure and peyronie (and verpamil that is used for peyronie is a BP drug), but what about breath holding?

Breath holding increases blood pressure too.

And i have been thinking, i have been an anxious person all of my life and paying closer attention i always hold my breath for some reason (even when writing this post). I hold my breath in almost every situation i can think of. I can never relax.

I used to masturbate a lot and i always held my breath during it. Always. Same thing during sex.

I think there may be a connection between anxiety >breath holding > high BP and peyronie.
31 yo, Hourglass Peyronies likely because of masturbation

Treatment: Vit E and fish oil (vitD+E), no more masturbation; good improvement so far, less hourglass both in flaccid and erect state, little to no pain during erection now

TonySa

Even if it didn't cause Peyronies, deep breathing exercises might help you break this habit AND reduce stress.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

healthyconsumption

I thought that medication (beta blockers) for hypertension and for high blood pressure are associated with peyronie's? Can you please cite your source, as I may be wrong.

Beta blockers work by blocking the effects of the hormone epinephrine, also known as adrenaline. Beta blockers cause the heart to beat more slowly and with less force, which lowers blood pressure. Beta blockers also help widen veins and arteries to improve blood flow.

So, I would think that these medication causes low blood pressure, which then cause peyronie's. But it's a catch-22 (if I used this word correctly), because the usual recommendation for peyronie's is to take medications that opens up the blood vessels.

Maybe someone else would know better.
What: Approx 30 degree left from mid shaft, 45 degree clockwise torsion.
How: PE (June 2021)

Regimen:
⁍ Pentox 400mg (3 x daily)
⁍ Tadalafil 10mg (2 x daily)
⁍ Verdanafil 100mg (1 x 2 days)
⁍ Arginine/NAC/Vit-E/Ginger/Berries/Kelp

healthyconsumption

I would say that it's probably a good idea to move around a lot, like a 5 minutes minimum walk every 2 hours or so, if you're on anything that vasodilates.

It makes intuitive sense that if we have the same volume of water, and wider hoses. The water will have less pressure, unless we change the pump. But we can't change the pump, we can only make it pump harder by physical exercise. Well, we can probably take a medicine for it but that's probably not a good idea.

Water (intake) + Air (breathing deep and properly) + Movement (getting off our butts to do things).
What: Approx 30 degree left from mid shaft, 45 degree clockwise torsion.
How: PE (June 2021)

Regimen:
⁍ Pentox 400mg (3 x daily)
⁍ Tadalafil 10mg (2 x daily)
⁍ Verdanafil 100mg (1 x 2 days)
⁍ Arginine/NAC/Vit-E/Ginger/Berries/Kelp