worried about starting traction/ creating new injury

Previous topic - Next topic

Blake247

I received a RestoreX device but im hesitant to start using it, I have questions before I do. A little background on me first: Age 19, ive had mild peyronies for about 2 and a half years. Never entered chronic stage. My condition is the most sporadic case ive ever read or heard about by far. Constantly healing and regressing. My penis can develop an indent or deformation in a matter of a few hours and said deformation can heal overnight. Usually however, I see some worsening in my condition for a few days/ weeks and then i see healing, sometimes significant, for a few days/weeks. My condition is always changing but has gradually worsened. I saw an almost complete reversal of my symptoms about a month ago but a dog literally jumped onto my penis with lots of force and my condition greatly worsened ( I am still seeing the constant healing/ worsening.)

Current state of my condition: mild leftward bend, no exact measurement yet, maybe 20 degrees give or take
- indentation running up and down my penis next to urethra on both sides, much more severe on left side.
-flattening of urethra and large kink in urethra about 3/4 of the way down from glans
-mild hourglassing a bit below glans
- loss of girth but not i dont think any length
- hot to the touch penis, Inflammation?
-many other mild indentations/ dents. Ask me if needed

Ive been taking the follwoing daily: L arginine 1000mg, Acetyl l Carnitine 1000mg, Co q 10 100mg for over a year and recently started pentox. Should i up the dosage on the supplemts? Not sure if the supplements made a difference but my penis has recently seemed to be more filled with blood and there is a great reduction in pain and tension when getting an erection. I think this may be due to the pentox which ive been taking for about a month.

I got a scan of my penis about a month ago. Doctor saw no plaques. That makes me curious as to what is causing my symptoms. Scar tissue that constantly heals and worsens? Im really not sure, any ideas?

Regarding Traction however, im skeptical to start use due to my extremely sporadic case. I dont want to start use and potentially injure myself/ aggravate my condition especially if my condition might heal itself and especially since im on pentox now. I also have very hard flaccid, wouldn't stretching my hard flaccid penis cause injury?? If my penis doesn't want to stretch when its flaccid because its stiff, i feel like forcing it to stretch might be a bad idea, Idk though, I need input. And does traction cause inflammation? Thats the last thing we need. There seems to be alot of things that can go wrong with traction and ive read about many guys that injure themselves so naturally, Im a bit hesitant and need advice.

Please ask if anyone needs further info regarding anything at all

NeoV

The studies on traction never show worsening from traction from what I have read. Soreness after traction is reported in up to 25% of men in the studies, after which it usually goes away as your penis adjusts. Be aware that traction alters the cells in your penis to be less fibrotic and removes inflammation. Some discomfort or even pain is normal, just make sure that the pain is not at the public bone or ultra sharp. If it hurts at the public bone, alter the way you do it or take a break and reduce the hours. Key word is hours. You need to do this for hours, as the studies go up to 9 hours a day. If you're nervous, just read the reviews I posted in the resource library.

From a review "No patient reported significant adverse events such as changes to penile sensation, worsening erectile function or skin injury."
At at least two hours a day.

diehardpatriot

Check out this article it'll make you feel better. Humans have been using psychical modalities for injured tissue for YEARS . Total rest is never the answer

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irunfar.com/2016/03/the-remodel-project-an-inner-look-at-injured-tissue-healing.html
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.